"
lilianmarius wrote:
Level 97 Ascendant with Occultist/Inquisitor

"
lilianmarius wrote:
Intelligence: 2766
Energy Shield: 17.590
Shaper Average Hit 51.181

Do we need increased duration at high enough int? If we can skip it, at 98 we can have 18,406 ES, 55,671 hit, 2,911 int.

So we gain 800 ES, 4.5k per hit, and 150 int, mostly thanks to two jewel sockets. The cost is skill duration (mitigated by int) and resists from tree (no delve suffixes on gear means we can get it there though), and most importantly, one level (which is hard).

I figure jewel sockets will be important this league with the legion mechanic, but obviously no idea what they do yet.

https://pastebin.com/4CmLu06x

These figures are unrealistic of course, because we're using Lilian's delve-modified gear. We can't get this much ES in reality right now, pending Legion bonuses. Perhaps 16k is doable? Int and DPS aren't affected.
Last edited by NoImagination on Jun 6, 2019, 1:37:31 AM
"
Chaplin1108 wrote:
For the Scion version what is the priority ascendancy skills if I may ask? And for leveling with the priority still be the same as what your guide has, in terms of nodes to go after ASAP from the Scion tree (e.g. Elemental Overload etc)? Looking to try this out as my league starter for 3.7 and going Scion this time around, since it looks like it holds out best with the changes. Here is hoping I can get to 24/40!

Someone else tried this build on PS and the console couldn't handle it. Perhaps the performance improvements will help, but I suggest testing it after the update in standard if possible.

As for levelling etc, I don't think we've converged on the late-game tree yet, so it's hard to say. Perhaps in 36 hours we'll know.
"
NoImagination wrote:
"
Chaplin1108 wrote:
For the Scion version what is the priority ascendancy skills if I may ask? And for leveling with the priority still be the same as what your guide has, in terms of nodes to go after ASAP from the Scion tree (e.g. Elemental Overload etc)? Looking to try this out as my league starter for 3.7 and going Scion this time around, since it looks like it holds out best with the changes. Here is hoping I can get to 24/40!

Someone else tried this build on PS and the console couldn't handle it. Perhaps the performance improvements will help, but I suggest testing it after the update in standard if possible.

As for levelling etc, I don't think we've converged on the late-game tree yet, so it's hard to say. Perhaps in 36 hours we'll know.

Yikes! That is a bummer if the PS4 can't handle the Ice Storm with spell cascade... Well I will have to look for an alternative starter build then :( Thanks for the warning.
Last edited by Chaplin1108 on Jun 6, 2019, 4:15:46 AM
Here's a 100 tree:

18,782 es
54,694 per hit
3,038 int

With 12 jewel sockets: https://pastebin.com/W3HAAnDu

"
Chaplin1108 wrote:
Yikes! That is a bummer if the PS4 can't handle the Ice Storm with spell cascade... Well I will have to look for an alternative starter build then :( Thanks for the warning.

The patch notes say there're improvements to our kind of problem, but we can't tell for sure until Friday's release. I wouldn't want to say it doesn't work at all, but there's a risk for sure.
"
NoImagination wrote:
Here's a 100 tree:

18,782 es
54,694 per hit
3,038 int

With 12 jewel sockets: https://pastebin.com/W3HAAnDu

"
Chaplin1108 wrote:

The patch notes say there're improvements to our kind of problem, but we can't tell for sure until Friday's release. I wouldn't want to say it doesn't work at all, but there's a risk for sure.

A more realistic approach for lv 100 Inquisitor/Occultist using Kelvynn's gear from last league (nothing extremely fancy, no Watcher's Eye with Clarity max ES, no Dense Fossil armour crafts except helm suffix of -cold resistance , no Emperor Mastery jewel, no OP Shaper ammulet)

Pastebin code for Path of Building : https://pastebin.com/1W5sPpMn

For those who cant access Path of Building for this variant here are some stats:

Intelligence: 2797
ES: 11.781
Shaper Average Hit: 44.829

And duration nodes are more important that they seem to (especially on hard fights like Uber Elder, Aul, etc. ), i would not drop them no matter the Intelligence value.
Last edited by lilianmarius on Jun 6, 2019, 5:28:45 AM
What else does duration affect? There's no immortal call anymore, and 3k int is +4.5s duration

Edit: pre-delve gear on the 100 tree I posted above can get you to ~17k ES. I agree that the Eye is the most expensive thing of course, followed by the chest - you can still get > 600 ES without delve, but it's not going to be cheap. Amulet probably next most expensive.
Last edited by NoImagination on Jun 6, 2019, 5:46:35 AM
"
NoImagination wrote:
What else does duration affect? There's no immortal call anymore, and 3k int is +4.5s duration

I may be not 100% accurate but they affect also Vaal Discipline, Courses, Frost Bomb, Vaal Righthouse Fire, Vortex (if you use them).
Last edited by lilianmarius on Jun 6, 2019, 5:37:43 AM
Winter Orb, Vaal RF, & Frost Bomb seem the important ones there. I don't think it really matters for WI at int this high, so I guess that's the tradeoff.

Edit: with increased duration nodes, but same gear as in the previous 100 tree I posted with Lilian's gear, ES 18,274, damage 56,143, int 2952. https://pastebin.com/xu1isPpi though something's gone weird by having more damage. I must've changed something else too.

I'm going to be pretty tempted to go for 3k int...
Last edited by NoImagination on Jun 6, 2019, 5:44:03 AM
Optimised variant using Kelvynn's gear, this time going left from Scion and pathing down and converting Utmost Might cluster to Intelligence.

Intelligence: 2903 (small duration bonus for passing 2900 Intelligence)
ES: 11.876
Average Shaper Hit: 45.320
ES regen: 3.5% all the time (Zealoth's Oath life converted nodes + Occultist Ascendancy), 9.5% when on Consecrated Ground
All resistances over 75

Pastebin link: https://pastebin.com/LiHiQRKm

This pathing seem the best i could get up to now from all the variations i checked for Scion(Inquitor/Occultist) variant

Last edited by lilianmarius on Jun 6, 2019, 6:20:08 AM
Does utmost might convert the 7% too, or just the 70 nodes? I assume the latter.
Last edited by NoImagination on Jun 6, 2019, 8:48:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info