[3.6] The Blizz Sorc - Icestorm/Winter Orb CI Occultist - Viable For Everything

Looking for some advice! I recently sold some gear and have 25 ex to spend. Where do you think I can get the most bang for my buck in upgrading the gear??

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/iamCytosine/characters
"
iamCytosine wrote:
Looking for some advice! I recently sold some gear and have 25 ex to spend. Where do you think I can get the most bang for my buck in upgrading the gear??

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/iamCytosine/characters

Yeah, your gear is pretty damn good. Not much room for upgrades with the current market. Here is what I notice.

Your helm - while the -9% affix is super fantastic, you may be better served with a 350 es helm with 45+ int on it.

Your body armor. It's really nice... but if you can find one similar with 750-800 es, and flat int you'll be happier. You may need to wait until later before those hit the market.

Your Amulet. Perfect Astramentis. Nice. However, you would probably get more bang for your buck if you could find a super good shaper amulet with 90+ int and lots of other flat stats. Baring that, a corrupted Astra with increased int would give you more.

As for other expensive upgrades.. The Emperor's jewels are nice Emperor's wit, and Emperor's Mastery are fantastic for the build.

You also should pick up a watcher's eye... ES on hit, and ES recovery with Discipline are the go-to. You can get an eye with both of those for around 15-20 ex. The real holy grail eye is one of those stats in conjunction the Gain % of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity mod. Getting that jewel will run between 25 and 40 ex... but will take the build to the next level.

Is it worth to pick up Damamge on full life support gem?
Hello, maybe a stupid question, i know ice storm doesnt need th WI to be linked but does WO do ? is a 5l required ? if so why the second WI isnt ?
Kindly
It`s just to increase WO damage against bosses
2nd staff is actualy not a musthave
"
Railg8n wrote:
Hello, maybe a stupid question, i know ice storm doesnt need th WI to be linked but does WO do ? is a 5l required ? if so why the second WI isnt ?
Kindly

Icestorm is supported by all relevant support gems in the staff, linked or not, because it's sort of "built into" the weapon. With the notable exception of Spell Cascade currently.

So in the boss-clearing staff, AKA single-target, where Icestorm is doing all the work and you only use WO to trigger channeling, you only link WO and CwC.

In the trash-clearing staff, WO is actually helping with the clearing, so you want to level it and 5L it to GMP etc.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
Sezth wrote:
Is it worth to pick up Damamge on full life support gem?

Damage on full life only work with attack skill , here we are using spell everywhere.
A very strange thing happened to me last night in the Nexus. Was running a very difficult area with tons of added modifiers, didn't pay attention and die to some storm bearers ground overlapping effect. Now comes the strange part: I was resurrected at the start of the area but did not loose any exp lol :). I could not believe so I teleport back to Nexus, back to hideout, even relog but the -10% exp was not taken from my progression.

It's first time I die inside Nexus so I can't confirm if this "bug" is random or is systematic, did anyone experienced it inside Nexus areas?
Last edited by lilianmarius on Mar 20, 2019, 4:51:42 AM
In the jewel section it says we need a few brute force. But on the might of the meek skill tree I only see 2 spots for them on the left side of the tree..
"
lilianmarius wrote:
A very strange thing happened to me last night in the Nexus. Was running a very difficult area with tons of added modifiers, didn't pay attention and die to some storm bearers ground overlapping effect. Now comes the strange part: I was resurrected at the start of the area but did not loose any exp lol :). I could not believe so I teleport back to Nexus, back to hideout, even relog but the -10% exp was not taken from my progression.

It's first time I die inside Nexus so I can't confirm if this "bug" is random or is systematic, did anyone experienced it inside Nexus areas?

Yes, i also didnt loose exp while in nexus. But dying at nexus boss you loose.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info