Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.6] The Blizz Sorc - Icestorm/Winter Orb CI Occultist - Viable For Everything

"
Shock3r19711 wrote:
So I picked up a decent shaper ammy. Havent divined 12% attributes and it gives me 20 more int and 10% increased dmg per hit of ice storm. Guessing this is worth it over Astramentis even if I have to use a skill point for str/dex and get some on gear and lower some gem levels?

+30 to Intelligence
--------
+8 to Intelligence
Adds 8 to 15 Physical Damage to Attacks
10% increased Attributes
1% increased Damage per 15 Intelligence
+13 to all Attributes (crafted)

Has an open suffix and prefix, is there anything better to craft than +13 attributes?

Never, NEVER use the word "increase" in poe community, unless you are talking about modifiers that contain "increase".

If you got 10% more damage with ammu, that's great. If you got 10% increase, than that's literally nothing.

P.S. I don't know if it worth it,it's really hard to get those stats. 90 str and 80 dex isn't exactly something that you can solve with just couple of skill points.
Especially considering how little int you have. Lets say it that way, the lower your level, and the lower your int, the better is astramentis over shaper ammu.
Leave it alone right now, think about it when you are 90 lvl. At that time it might be worth to connect your skill tree to scion, and use pure talent jewel too.
"
imaikenta wrote:
Thank you for an awesome build. I just have a question about the skill tree. This section below. Is there any reason why we have to use 2 points to get STR and lose 5% max ES?

In that socket will be brutal strength. It will convert those 2 nodes into int, together with str in "light of divinity"
"
Med1umentor wrote:
In that socket will be brutal strength. It will convert those 2 nodes into int, together with str in "light of divinity"

Thank you so much for the quick response. That makes perfect sense now.
"
imaikenta wrote:
"
Med1umentor wrote:

Thats to balance the needs of the Cyclopean Coil belt for the immunities to proc correctly.

The gem does not need the nodes to be taken to change the str to int.
Last edited by ruidruidruidruid on Mar 17, 2019, 1:40:17 PM
"
"
imaikenta wrote:
"
Med1umentor wrote:

Thats to balance the needs of the Cyclopean Coil belt for the immunities to proc correctly.

The gem does not need the nodes to be taken to change the str to int.

You're wrong. The jewel DOES need the nodes to be taken.
Str is converted to int so that's not how you make str greater than dext.
Update

- Spell Cascade is still broken. Use Elemental Focus instead, but don't link it to WO (WO freezes a lot of enemies and causes Herald explosions, don't lose that advantage).

I'm currently mapping with a 4L WO, not even lv 20 gems yet, but the clear speed seems fine. WO clears really well.

- Energy Leech is not needed for trash clearing, the leech from the tree is more than enough. Controlled Destruction is back. It lowers the WO crit chance slightly, but it's still enough to keep Elemental Overload up.

However, for the boss setup I feel that EL is better: it uses the higher damage mod since you are taking damage and leeching, and the extra leech can be useful when the boss moves.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Mar 17, 2019, 3:49:22 PM
I have a question about Blood Rage.

If you can't place it in between CDWT and IC is it even worth taking?
You don't get the Arakaali buff (unless you proc IC again) and according to the gem you get phys damage leech, and we don't do phys damage.
People complaining loot from Nexus mobs is bad, look what i just dropped, sold it for 4 EX and bought a nice 20% Int Corrupt Coil for the same price:

Lv 95 already lol, never was easier for solo leveling then this league due to Nexus areas filled with mobs which pose no threat to this build!

1937 INT and 10.200 ES, things start to get together, only map drops seem a bit worse only managed to fill the atlas up to Tier 14 so far!
Last edited by lilianmarius on Mar 17, 2019, 6:44:28 PM
"
lilianmarius wrote:

Lv 95 already lol, never was easier for solo leveling then this league due to Nexus areas filled with mobs which pose no threat to this build!

1937 INT and 10.200 ES, things start to get together, only map drops seem a bit worse only managed to fill the atlas up to Tier 14 so far!

can you give me some advice please ? i'm stuck 1500 int / 8000 ES
"
lilianmarius wrote:
People complaining loot from Nexus mobs is bad, look what i just dropped, sold it for 4 EX and bought a nice 20% Int Corrupt Coil for the same price:

Well, to be fair, you can't claim that something is profitable only because you drop something rare there.
I mean, if i get exalt as a drop, or god forbid, mirror of kalandra in somewhere like act 6. It doesn't mean that act 6 is great and awesome place for farming :)
Especially considering that you are 95 lvl. I would say that i never ever had a character that exceed 92 lvl, mostly because i just get tired of the game, and partly because don't play enough. What i'm trying to say, 95 lvl is a WHOLE LOT of time to drop one expensive thing, i would say it would be weirder to not drop anything of that sort.

tl;dr - drop in nexus indeed awful. It's absolute garbage as currency farming place. Maybe only have some merit for exp farming if stacked enough mods for density, but not sure. But definitely not currency, nexus is barely equal to standard map running.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info