[3.6] Elementalist - Armageddon Brand - Ignite. Elder/Shaper Viable - Cheap starter

"
Rukk1 wrote:
Where is the freeze immunity? Maybe I've missed it, but the PoB doesn't have a heat flask and the skills don't contain an ice golem.

Maybe that disapeared when I baked in the flask to simulate 3x golems and shock.

But i have freeze immunity on my manaflask.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/seabazz/characters Character: Armageddon_seabazz for current gear.
What happened to the big nodes recommendations in the leveling section?!! I have been following that and it's been rockin.
"
RealAuun wrote:
What happened to the big nodes recommendations in the leveling section?!! I have been following that and it's been rockin.

They were slightly off since I changed the main tree. Do you not have PoB?

If you do. just use any of the PoB links given in the guide and press the lower left "Default" Pick part 1, 2 or 3 based on how far in the tree you are.

Question, how much of an impact does having 2 curses at once make to the interaction between enfeeble (or warlord's mark) and flammability? It seems like a big deal but I've yet to see a build go for it, so I must be missing something!
"
Gretik wrote:
Question, how much of an impact does having 2 curses at once make to the interaction between enfeeble (or warlord's mark) and flammability? It seems like a big deal but I've yet to see a build go for it, so I must be missing something!

Well the flammability is cast by myself. Only on bosses, tough syndicates or red beasts.

The Enfeeble is only a defensive mechanism. When i take damage from something it will get cursed with enfeeble making it deal less damage. I then have to recast a flammability if I want to do more damage on it.

But having let's day 2 offensive curses can be an insane upgrade in damage.
But you either need a corrupted Amulet with +1 curses alowed or you have to put points in top left tree Whisper of doom to enable 2 curses at once.

I hope this answears your question.
Last edited by seabazz on Dec 18, 2018, 6:25:25 PM
Yup, much appreciated!
so what's trade off in going straight fire damage instead of burning? i feel like every person running armageddon brand is focusing on huge hits instead of burning. just more single target? does burning damage slow done in red maps?

confuses me because OP killed red guardians and deathless shaper but he's the only person i've seen focus on burning/dot damage lol.

im enjoying the build quite a bit so far, i plan on playing it to 100. just curious why theres so few of us focusing on the burning damage o_o
"
RyanTheNinja wrote:
so what's trade off in going straight fire damage instead of burning? i feel like every person running armageddon brand is focusing on huge hits instead of burning. just more single target? does burning damage slow done in red maps?

confuses me because OP killed red guardians and deathless shaper but he's the only person i've seen focus on burning/dot damage lol.

im enjoying the build quite a bit so far, i plan on playing it to 100. just curious why theres so few of us focusing on the burning damage o_o

I think ignite needs some general buffing. Also I think you can reach higher ignite with fireball, not sure though.

It's easier to get higher dps if you focus on the hit damage instead of burning.
Last edited by seabazz on Dec 19, 2018, 6:08:12 AM
For purely mapping, pendulum without golems feels smoother, do others agree? With all the extra sockets with no golem link, I was thinking recall brand with empower and enhance. Thoughts? Also frees up the rings to wear something with flexible stats.
"
Rukk1 wrote:
For purely mapping, pendulum without golems feels smoother, do others agree? With all the extra sockets with no golem link, I was thinking recall brand with empower and enhance. Thoughts? Also frees up the rings to wear something with flexible stats.

Agreed there is 2 ascendancy specs in the ascendancy tab.

im farming maps now without golem ascendancys. Lightning golem in Malachai's Artifice ring for EE on bosses.
Temporal chains-Blasphemy where i had the other golems. Feels good and somewhat more safe with the slow aura around me. Also removed the MoM nodes and went for phase acrobatics in the farming setup. The singletarget damage sure is lower. but it's not needed for just mapping.
Last edited by seabazz on Dec 19, 2018, 7:23:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info