[3.6] Elementalist - Armageddon Brand - Ignite. Elder/Shaper Viable - Cheap starter

"
Karozlol wrote:
"
seabazz wrote:
"
Karozlol wrote:
Hey,

So the spell itself is like a singletargeted spell i throw and it jumps to nearby enemies and has a chance to procc a meteor that does aoe i guess, right?

Exactly. And you use the Brand recall to call all active brands to your position. The recalled brands have faster attacks and an increased attachment range.
Last edited by seabazz on Dec 7, 2018, 10:17:56 AM
I'm trying out this build in BHC. Gonna report back how it's doing.
"
Swiftrrr wrote:
I'm trying out this build in BHC. Gonna report back how it's doing.

That's very brave of you! I focused on the dmg nodes first amd felt super squishy against the new syndicates:D

I wish you luck and hope you have a great time!
Wouldnt you want empower +gem for your brand recall to get it to like lvl 12
"
fleshpuppet wrote:
Wouldnt you want empower +gem for your brand recall to get it to like lvl 12

That is something I have considered and given some thought. I'll look into it more when i get further into the game with this.Maybe a unset ring with +2 gems or something :)

Thanks for your inpit. it's appreciated!
Im currently playing armageddon brand on tricster and it feels nice, single target isnot that bad when u have note that let u place 2 brands on 1 enemy build is still on early stage do we will see how things work oute later on. But for now its preety good and with tricster deffensive it is kinda amazing.
"
Socaro wrote:
Im currently playing armageddon brand on tricster and it feels nice, single target isnot that bad when u have note that let u place 2 brands on 1 enemy build is still on early stage do we will see how things work oute later on. But for now its preety good and with tricster deffensive it is kinda amazing.

Sounds nice. The clear is very good, Bossing so so. i feel like im lacking defenses atm. but im not maxed ress and stuff yet. So theres still alot to improve. running a +1 fire 6 link staff with kaom's hearth atm.
Ye, resists are low in my case too, life is getting higher but still way to go, tricsters def is good at least :d

I kinda dont like staffs but it seems to be the most dmg...maybe with veil mods that might change
"
Socaro wrote:
Ye, resists are low in my case too, life is getting higher but still way to go, tricsters def is good at least :d

I kinda dont like staffs but it seems to be the most dmg...maybe with veil mods that might change

Just got my Malachai's Artifice from poe.trade for 1 chaos orb. It gives me -20% all res but +95% Lightning because it's socketed with a blue gem Orb of Storms This made fixing the other resistances easier while only having to focus on fire/cold.

I hope you all are having as much fun as me with this:) PS the Syndicates are overpowered:D
Playing a Trickster too, seems good so far (lvl 75)and i dont have a 6L yet

Bought "The Searing Touch" as my Staff - dont know if there are better options tho

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info