Path of Exile: Betrayal Patch Notes

great
What have you done with flasks.. come on... Why did you destroy the max resistances? how should we play hardcore now? :(
Didn't read it all , will later, but from first look you've clearly hired the guy from D3 to make these unique items buffs... and then you tripled him :o
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Good work GGG, so if you want succesful one + shield melee build you still have to invest 200+ exalted to have some DPS. And you still not have much options which skill to use, unless you want to s*** harder.
Berserker needs a buff, get indirect nerf. Now it`s a death Ascendancy.

Also when you will finally make uniq map bosses drops something different then average rare boss craps ?
Now 99% of the player base, just skipped the Unique Boss of the maps, because they drop completely s**** and it`s not worth time investing.
To me that is a huge lose, to do maps, without the fun of doing hard challenge encounter - the boss.
It should be high challenge/difficulty > high reward.
While Stats Sticks, needed a nerf, you just have to nerf this shaper/elder mods, reduce them to only 1 to item, and all would be okay, all would be happy.
And why you keep nerfing the Queen of the Forest? You want that item to be vendor trash? Because it`s becoming that.
You destroys some items, then you say you have choices in gear. No you destroys this choices and reduce them highly ...
Can´t wait to see the new Skillgems. :)
"
Towlg wrote:
poet's pen (useless without max resistance flasks and Zerphi's flask)

What? :D Poet's pen is fine by its own. I will gladly build around it without that stupid immunity from PF.

"
Kelvynn wrote:
RF never needed flasks.

Try to build RF occultist without degen @ boss then.
This just really.. REALLY gave me a freakin headache..

1) ehm.. stop forcing these Brand skills so hard???

2) I really have an isseu with the archtype thing you are trying to force us into.. If I want to try out the new ''Steel'' skills I will have to be a champion. WHY?!

3) You mast have a lot planned for 3.6, cause a lot of these unique changes are absolutely mind boggling to me...

well.. see you at launch..

edit: thanks for killing my plans to play explosive Arrow this league..
Last edited by madmuncher on Dec 5, 2018, 4:36:57 AM
Block Chance Reduction Support
Never knew this one existed lol.
A question for Reach of the Council.

I've the semi legacy version with 4 arrow.
If i use a divine i can't get Great Volley but only the more %phys dmg.......but i will be reverted to old 2 arrow?
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Masters now have a different exclamation mark colour. It's orange!

No need for anything else, that alone makes the League worth it :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info