Path of Exile: Betrayal Patch Notes

Все завезли! Оптимизацию - нет
So you have to create a new char if u want to be in the new league leaderboard/hall of fame/score system ?

If i play my char that i created 2 weeks ago in delve, that is standard now, i still get to benefit from all that the Betrayal update has to offer right ?
I JUST WANT ITEMS BACK THAT GAME STOLE FROM ME !
"
TeaAichSee wrote:
So you have to create a new char if u want to be in the new league leaderboard/hall of fame/score system ?

If i play my char that i created 2 weeks ago in delve, that is standard now, i still get to benefit from all that the Betrayal update has to offer right ?

No, you create a new character and start all over.
=)))))) what a joke....wtf is this...i already finished ffs...i already lvld up my char...i have to start over ? is it april fools ? wtf ? omfg....stupid trasjh
I JUST WANT ITEMS BACK THAT GAME STOLE FROM ME !
So removing +3 over all to MS projectiles (including other sources) by nerfbatting wilfire jewel and helmet enchants benefits who exactly?

Did you feel sorry for those mobs who died to those 3 extra projectiles?

Or was it simply that you saw people actually HAVING FUN being able to reliably play your game and advance in it?

Removing the ability for 2 wildfire jewels makes it harder for a pure MS build to advance, because you've just reduced a leveling character's damage and source of life and mana.

I don't get why you guys are starting to operate like blizzard in form;
you nerfbat everything anyone has fun with, and highlight trash.

If your true goal is to stamp out all fun in your game, you're going about it the right way.
Last edited by argenex on Dec 7, 2018, 5:03:41 PM
Does the patch balance changes also work for standard as of now? e.g. new gems, new items able to drop? Updated stats on newly dropped items?
"
TeaAichSee wrote:
=)))))) what a joke....wtf is this...i already finished ffs...i already lvld up my char...i have to start over ? is it april fools ? wtf ? omfg....stupid trasjh

Do you know what season is? League in PoE is a season.
Sadima's Touch now increases the quantity of items found from slain enemies by 5-10% (down from 12-16%). Existing versions can be updated to these new values with a Divine Orb.

Like really ? Everything that has fucking quantity getting deleted/nerfed every league. What's the point ? Obliterating MF builds ?
MF nerfed
Zerphi dead
Melee pretty much dead
Molten Strike nerfed
Vortex nerfed
Phase Run lolnerfed
Reach of the Council raped and dead
Quill Rain dead
Ice Spear still dead
Discharge probably not dead
Introduced those completely retard shaper stat-sticks and now you guys don't know how to balance it properly so u just straight up remove it from the game.

What about all those unique stat-sticks in the game?
what about melee being complete shit besides starforge and voidforge?

Melee has been about converting your damage to elemental for a hell lot of time in this game and this mechanic always sucked for me, u can't do a really good build with just physical damage alone.

all those shitty decisions you guys made turned melee into this and the answer to all of this is simply removing a core mechanic of path of exile. so smart ay?

What do you guys think will happen with dual wielding?
It's not hard to stat-stick with a shield and get a better buff than more phys damage and attack speed u would normally get with another expensive weapon equal to the main hand

Ain't that 'never miss' shield a thing? what about that?

Completely shitty way to balance stat-stick GGG

HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT

you're killing the fun from lots of players u know.

Not everyone want to play the stupid flavour of the league build, this time is the new cold spell, some people just wanna build w/e the fuck they want and they can't

not receiving my money and support anymore, well done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info