Path of Exile: Betrayal Patch Notes

Hopefully the new veiled mods, bestiary and incursion mods (and also banners) will reasonably compensate the statstick nerf for melee builds. If Lycosidae and loading multi dmg abyss jewels are still the most simple and effective ways to achieve U-Elder viable DPS for the adjusted melee skills, endgame melee builds are probably going to be even more expensive, since good statsticks tended to be cheaper than good DPS one handers (now need two of them if I wanna go dual wielding).

Nevertheless I am so excited for the new league and going to try the hell out of the new skills and mechanics for the fresh start!
Contrary with other league launches i can agree with almost every change. Pity of beyond zana mod, but we'll live. Only thing that boggles me is quill rain nerf to make poison further irrelevant and poets pen being left alone. Stat stick % added damage nerf though, so its all good and impulsa's still strong as ever.

Zana missions counting towards atlas completion also very nice for ssf kinda playstyles.
So we still cant get rid of the BUG Map Stash?
A Divination Card was released to increase the market's number of non-corrupted Pens. This raises the supply, making them harder for price-fixers to control and increasing their accessibility to players, not to mention it can be reliably farmed like a Tabula now! (Library drop, when?)

When I heard "Problematic Uniques" were going to be dealt with today, I was afraid, fellow Poets.

Alas, the GGGods have spoken and we're NERF FREE. It's time to run dual Pens with a 6-link Cast on Critical to take advantage of those sweet, sweet 150 ms cooldowns! :D

I would say you (ggg) did target all the right stuff, but 95% of these nerfs are really poorly executed? Es: stat sticks were to be nerfed, but in the way you guys did it, this actually destroy dual wielding in general.

We will survive, but still...

Anyway, still can't wait to get into the next league :P
Why u so hate melee builds ?!?!?!

I just dont wanna play traps or totems, but u don't give a choice to players
"
So we still cant get rid of the BUG Map Stash?

What bug in the map stash tab. IF you detected a bug why in gods name havn't you reported it just yet...
On the herald of Agony nerf, I honestly can't tell whether it's severe or very minor:

The way the skill previously -seemed- to work, it was converting 40% of all it's physical damage to chaos damage (per POB). If that is a correct understanding, then the nerf only means that any flat added non-phys damage (like via abyss jewels) doesn't get the increase.

However, if what the nerf means is that the damage increase on HOA now only applies to the 60% of the native damage that is phys and NOT to the 40% that is chaos, then HOA just got nerfed into the ground.

Anyone from GGG able to answer this one?

Thanks,

-O
As much as some changes are welcome ( statstick ) ....

Why the hell haven't Traps and Arcs been touched at all ???
Is it really "balance" that GGG is looking for ? ...

And BS reflect is still in the game on top of that.
Let's all play traps !

Poet's pen completely untouched is another freaking joke too ...
Oh well, I'm not boarding the hype train, and at this rate probably never will again for this game, I had my fun so it's alright.

"
hyyyben wrote:

What bug in the map stash tab. IF you detected a bug why in gods name havn't you reported it just yet...

Because everybody and their mother know about it ?
Because it has likely been reported many times ?

Remove-only map stash don't disapear after you empty them.
They just stay as pointless empty remove-only tabs ...
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Dec 4, 2018, 11:55:04 PM
I can´t wait for friday

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info