[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

"
ZeroCloud wrote:
"
Th3LoRD wrote:

Unfortunately I don't have a better tip than "get lucky and drop it", since that's how I got mine. There's "The Penintent" divination card in Cells map, if you want to shape your atlas and try to get it.
Before I got my loreweave, I was using something like 25quant and 300 rarity on my gear, since I could still clear the map like that. So the good news is, Arc mines has enough damage without Wrath that you don't actually need it.

But the ring is not that rare either. I played 2 SSF leagues and got it both leagues.

Thanks for the reply. I have been reading that The Penitent has a horrible drop rate now and is not worth it. So, I guess I'll hope for luck.

On the loreweave some have said farming Elreon in research is much faster than standard mapping with rarity, but I don't know how true that is. How the hell did you get 300 rarity while maintaining any decent stat base? Do you still have that gear to link?

Yeah, I was sacrificing a lot of things. I had like sub-10k tooltip, while I would have 25k with regular setup.

Things I used:

We can also use this easily, but I didn't have it yet:

I think I tried Elreon 1-2x but didn't give me ring, so I gave up. But I also wasn't experienced with Syndicate, so I wasn't blocking correctly. If I had to do it again, it would probably be more efficient.
Last edited by Th3LoRD on Jan 19, 2019, 4:49:37 PM
"
Mihrytka wrote:
Hello.
I killed everyone, only Uber Elder remained. Can you tell me, I can kill him with my gear? (there were no other questions).Maybe something needs to be changed?
Help me choose a filter to search for a wand in the trade?
What are the priorities stats on the wand?
And what is the result of better than 2 wands or a wand + shield (if all the more profitable is the shield, which stats are in priority?

Thanks in advance for the answer. The build is very good.
Been having a blast this league and enjoying this build. I admit to being a bit of a casual and not always understanding how certain stats affect others, etc. I'd love some advice on what to do with my build next for more defense and a dps boost?

"
Boseafus wrote:
Been having a blast this league and enjoying this build. I admit to being a bit of a casual and not always understanding how certain stats affect others, etc. I'd love some advice on what to do with my build next for more defense and a dps boost?

1. I hope you didn't craft that wand yourself, because you fucked up pretty big... If a weapon says "Adds X damage", that means the mod is local to attacks made with that weapon (ex: Using Kinetic Blast) and won't apply to spells. You need "Adds X lightning damage to SPELLS" mod. Also for suffix, "Crit multiplier when a rare or unique enemy is nearby" is much better than "Crit chance for spells"
2. On your other wand, I'm fairly certain you can craft hybrid spell damage + non-chaos damage as extra chaos damage. That's much better.
3. I would use 6L arc in chest and 4L lightning spire in boots/gloves.
4. Also Vaal RF is a huge damage boost.
5. Anything "With attacks" is useless to us. We are not attacking, so %WED on ring is useless, the Searching Eye jewel only gives you 34 life and 4% damage. You can find a much better regular jewel.
"
Mihrytka wrote:
Hello.
I killed everyone, only Uber Elder remained. Can you tell me, I can kill him with my gear? (there were no other questions).Maybe something needs to be changed?
And what is the result of better than 2 wands or a wand + shield (if all the more profitable is the shield, which stats are in priority?

Looked at your gear, yeah you can easily kill it with that gear. I have like 60% of your damage and I run circles around Uber Elder.

It just comes down to learning the fight and dodging things.
"
Th3LoRD wrote:
"
Mihrytka wrote:
Hello.

Looked at your gear, yeah you can easily kill it with that gear. I have like 60% of your damage and I run circles around Uber Elder.

Thanks for the answer. What advise with a weapon 2 wands or wand shield?
"
Mihrytka wrote:
"
Th3LoRD wrote:
"
Mihrytka wrote:
Hello.

Thanks for the answer. What advise with a weapon 2 wands or wand shield?

I'm using a shield cause I'm considering getting lvl100, so I need the +100 life from it. If you don't care about dying here and there, dual wield is better.
"
Th3LoRD wrote:

There's another suffix, % crit multi when rare or unique enemy is nearby. Probably better than any of the other options.

Good suggestion, I didn't know about that suffix.

However, I tried it out in POB and it's still below double damage and mine laying speed in terms of dps. The crit multi gets you about 5% more dps, compared to 7% for those other two.

I finished crafting my daggers. I think this is the best combination of mods for the highest damage dagger, without mine laying speed. Wands can get higher damage due to better inherent mod, but I wanted to use whirling blades for movement.
I enjoy build a lot, only thing I find weird is a item section so there is no easy way to say what is BiS GGG etc. Also on your current setup you went for wand from elder (forget name) why single not dual wield them?

Hi, I just adapted my build to this one and I really do not understand how to use it at all. Starting with the gems, in the comments I see how everyone is naming gems and combinations that are not in the main section, could you tell me which ones to use? I have the armor with 6l. For example in the pastebin is summon stone golem and in the guide does not name it. I'm really lost, I'd appreciate it if you could help me. And if it's not too much trouble, how do you make the maps? In what order do you use the skills? for now I use lightning spire trap, then detonate mines with spell totem support and then spam arc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info