[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

Hello! How do you handle Chaos damage with this build? Talking about the Chaos Spitters in Incursions

Thats my current build. What to change? My hp is around 3.5k, 500 shield.

Much welcome any suggestions as I am new to the game.
Build runs smooth as butter but I'm a bit surprised my single target seems low compared to trash clear. I heard mine builds obliterate bosses but so far I'm far from it. Granted, my gear is complete trash, but I was wondering is it possible to use GC mine instead of trap for single target? Not on swap but separately. I use two handed staff, so theoretically can put 5 or 6 link to chest.

And one more question - I was lucky to 6link said two handed staff and it has Supported by Remote Mine mode, so it's 7link. What gem would be the best as 7th? I now use Trap and Mine Damage.
Maybe I don't see it. But i can't find where you have explained what the lightning spire trap setup is used for?
Last edited by Knorze on Dec 12, 2018, 1:46:24 PM
I dont get the lightning spire trap either. Do i want remote mine and trap and mine dmg on helmet before using lightning spire?
"
Knorze wrote:
Maybe I don't see it. But i can't find where you have explained what the lightning spire trap setup is used for?

"
martincool12 wrote:
I dont get the lightning spire trap either. Do i want remote mine and trap and mine dmg on helmet before using lightning spire?

It's under the Act 3 Leveling guide portion:

10. Killing Gravicius unlocks the skill that we will be using for our single target - Lightning Spire Trap. If you have a 4L link it with Elemental Focus - Trap and Mine Damage - Added Lightning Damage. Pick up wrath and use Herald of ice and wrath as auras.
11. Head towards the lunaris temple and continue to the second floor until the end where you have to kill Piety. Note: Always be moving here or have a granite flask or you will get killed by projectiles.
Shaper down, dropped Starforge so I have 5ex to upgrade some stuff.
Now trying to spawn Uber Elder.

Any suggestions what to upgrade?
I'm using Clear Mind jewel btw and yea, I need better helmet ;/

Spoiler
shaper down

this build is so EZ LUL

LOVE IT

THANKS!
5 link viable. that's good news.
thank you for sharing.
"
wojnar90 wrote:
Shaper down, dropped Starforge so I have 5ex to upgrade some stuff.
Now trying to spawn Uber Elder.

Any suggestions what to upgrade?
I'm using Clear Mind jewel btw and yea, I need better helmet ;/

Spoiler

Your boots are colored the wrong way, Cast When Damage Taken has to be first.

Read the following:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cast_when_Damage_Taken_Support

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info