[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

Great build!

This is my gear after day 4:

Any recomendations on what to upgrade next before I go and kick Shapers ass?
"
SgArxen wrote:
are you planning to do a section for tremor rod?

Trying tremor rod right now and it's not bad, I think wand/shield are still better.
"
RobJordan wrote:
First of all thanks for the build, been running it in Betrayal and it's really strong, and quite nice to play considering it is mines.

I've been doing quite well but I feel like I could use more damage as I can't tackle red elder or hard content like that (elder guardians were fine but a bit slow). I know I have a lot of obvious stuff to improve, such as a 6 link or an essence worm, but can anyone point me into what the most efficient purchases would be that would be great or if I'm missing something obvious that would make my damage skyrocket.

Also I'm not too sure about the tree as it feels like I haven't picked a damage node in ages. I'd like to go for a jewel socket but they all seem inefficient being 3 nodes away.

Char name is Gewi_Mines_Exalts

Essence and level 21 arc are great upgrades.
Also your abyssal jewel could use some flat dmg, and the onslaught on kill doesnt work for mines.
"
Stormzerker wrote:
Hello, Love the build, Just a few things your PoB doesn't match your current character - Items don't match either. Perhaps a fix or an update why?

Secondly, How do you sustain mana on certain fights? I feel like i go oom Quickly.

Thanks

They should be the same or just a tiny bit different so idk.

If you're having mana problems I suggest you get an atziri's Foible, makes you super tanky too
"
Beskaius wrote:
"
Hcw87 wrote:
Probably a dumb question, but why isn't Trap and Mine Support being used with Arc instead of Added Cold Damage? It seems to increase my dps by quite a lot more.

same here

I'll put this in the FAQ

We need to do cold damage to shatter enemies, a really good defensive tool so we don't get one shot by corpse explosions and there are also mobs that you have to kill twice if you don't corpse explode.

If you're doing bosses, you can switch added cold for trap/mine damage if you want to do a little more dps
"
doctorsurgo wrote:
Assuming you have an Essence Worm and run a Glacial Cascade gem swap for bossing, what's the best aura to replace Wrath with when you swap to GC? I'm guessing Hatred.

This is correct
"
Denzo626262 wrote:
Great build!

This is my gear after day 4:

Any recomendations on what to upgrade next before I go and kick Shapers ass?

Just try to get flat mana on all your gear. Mana= life
How do I deal with getting stun and stunlocked this this build?
How do we survive the Chaos Spitters in Incursions?
Trap and Mine Damage (30% increased trap and mine damage) or Elemental Damage (30% increased elemental damage) and why?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info