[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

i see a Tremor Rod, is a BiS?
"
F3LL3rt wrote:
Hey a have a questio i play this build in 3.4 and want in 3.5 but i have a mana problem.
We reserve big amount of mana and take MoM so are mana pool to use is very low.
With 6L arc cost 90 mana per use in my case or maybe its depend on my gear.
Do you ahave any idea how to resolve this, i think MoM and low mana pool block our DPS and what about you think to resign from some life nodes and take Eldrich battery node for?

Usually you get esence worm ring, so that wrath does not reserve mana and therefore mom works better
Do people play this build on HC? I want use this for HC :)!
How do you use smoke bomb with this build?

Also I don’t find (or don’t know how) to use spell totem reliably. I somehow prefer detonating mines myself, cause ops situation can occur when you place a mine but totem has expired or is too far to detonate it. Maybe in boss fights it is usable but not while clearing maps
"
SauMaris wrote:
How do you use smoke bomb with this build?

Also I don’t find (or don’t know how) to use spell totem reliably. I somehow prefer detonating mines myself, cause ops situation can occur when you place a mine but totem has expired or is too far to detonate it. Maybe in boss fights it is usable but not while clearing maps

Smoke bomb to get MS buff..... that is it....

I only use the totem for bosses that require a lot of movement, for clearing it is not worth it
"
Taramtam wrote:

Not a lot of people do, it is a little squishy. You would likely need to change it up and get some more life
I'm farming tier 10 maps right now, Yellow Elder and Mastermind done.
I've got some great drops like this:

This helmet looks great for survivability, every 5 seconds you get max hp, es and mana and you spend ES before mana - great for MoM. I'll change it for +mine later.

I've tried to make 5B 1G chest but wasn't that lucky. Will try later.
"
champ3n wrote:
"
Taramtam wrote:

Not a lot of people do, it is a little squishy. You would likely need to change it up and get some more life

Do you can recommend me any good build for HC? (sry Im new to this stuff)
How do you survive the Chaos Spitters in Incursions?
"
Taramtam wrote:

There are plenty HC SSF playing as ARC Saboteur.
https://poe-racing.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info