[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

"
Taramtam wrote:
"
champ3n wrote:
"
Taramtam wrote:
Do people play this build on HC? I want use this for HC :)!

Not a lot of people do, it is a little squishy. You would likely need to change it up and get some more life

Do you can recommend me any good build for HC? (sry Im new to this stuff)

Maurader champion build or duelist gladiator builds are the most tanky, and most forgiving when making mistakes.

Totem builds would be cheaper and easier to get into, but playstyle is not for everyone

"
There are plenty HC SSF playing as ARC Saboteur.
https://poe-racing.com

But none of them are new players ;)
Currently level 81 and so far it's just amazing. Leveling was smooth after I got myself 4 link arc, got lucky and dropped exalt in act 10 just before I started to buy better gear. Maps are going really well, atm doing up to tier 6 with no problems.

One thing I would like to ask is what's better for single target: pseudo 6L lightning spire trap or pseudo 6L gc mines?

Thanks for sharing this guide!
are you planning to do a section for tremor rod?
Sorry if it was mentioned before, but I would 100% recommend to change the pathing on your tree. Taking the "Volatile Mines" node on the tree before going to the mine/trap cluster is a lot smoother when it comes to leveling. Having instant detonation will also increase the leveling speed since you don't have to stop moving when detonating the mines.

https://imgur.com/a/udmJDgz

This is how I'd have my tree at the end of act 3.
Last edited by Yondal on Dec 10, 2018, 2:06:13 PM
First of all thanks for the build, been running it in Betrayal and it's really strong, and quite nice to play considering it is mines.

I've been doing quite well but I feel like I could use more damage as I can't tackle red elder or hard content like that (elder guardians were fine but a bit slow). I know I have a lot of obvious stuff to improve, such as a 6 link or an essence worm, but can anyone point me into what the most efficient purchases would be that would be great or if I'm missing something obvious that would make my damage skyrocket.

Also I'm not too sure about the tree as it feels like I haven't picked a damage node in ages. I'd like to go for a jewel socket but they all seem inefficient being 3 nodes away.

Char name is Gewi_Mines_Exalts

Hello, Love the build, Just a few things your PoB doesn't match your current character - Items don't match either. Perhaps a fix or an update why?

Secondly, How do you sustain mana on certain fights? I feel like i go oom Quickly.

Thanks
To sustain mana use

And this is my current gear, I'm doing T14 easly (sometimes RIP from Sindicate), don't have any T15 or T16 maps yet.
Spoiler

And I'm using Clear Mind jewel, feels better than Herald of Thunder and more eHP.
Last edited by wojnar90 on Dec 10, 2018, 5:50:51 PM
Probably a dumb question, but why isn't Trap and Mine Support being used with Arc instead of Added Cold Damage? It seems to increase my dps by quite a lot more.
"
Hcw87 wrote:
Probably a dumb question, but why isn't Trap and Mine Support being used with Arc instead of Added Cold Damage? It seems to increase my dps by quite a lot more.

same here
Assuming you have an Essence Worm and run a Glacial Cascade gem swap for bossing, what's the best aura to replace Wrath with when you swap to GC? I'm guessing Hatred.
Last edited by doctorsurgo on Dec 11, 2018, 2:07:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info