Announcing Path of Exile: Betrayal

this looks amazing!
Mixed feelings for now...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Changes sound great, but i wonder how often we will be seeing the content brought over from Delve, Incursion, and Bestiary. My main issue with the league content is with most of the exciting stuff (endgame) being heavily gated behind rng and massive no life grinding. I enjoyed Delve for what it was but never really saw any content other than the usual cart chasing. I fear it will be worse now that it is a master mission, so most normal players will see it once during the Daily mission.
"
Einhar is back baby omg!

Yeah my favorite NPC =)
"
Steamr0ller wrote:
I'm still not sure how Delve, Incursion and Bestiary will be implemented to standard, core game. Will the content be accessible only via master missions? Will there be sulfite nodes in maps, so I can do Delve content whenever I want? We really need more info!

There will be missions, you pick them up by playing maps. Masters spawn on these maps, just like shaper or guardians do now.

Delve missions will reward you will sulfite, it´s supposed to be enough for a few delve runs. Beastiary missions will reward you with at least one red beast per map.
Incursion maps, will have various incursions per mission.

As example,

Nico will ask you to capture seven beasts. So you now go around the map and hunt them. Nico will do the capturing though.

There will be Dimishing Returns, based on amount of maps played. Once enough maps were played, the master returns on your atlas and you can do another mission. So it won´t be unlimited delving or beast hunting, but occasionally.
"
JKlupper wrote:
It's Vorici isn't it?

Dude, spoilers.

Stoopid beest.

____________________________________________________________________________________

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
____________________________________________________________________________________
Amazing, just when GGG outdoes themselves with current league, THEY GO AND DO IT AGAIN!!

Stripping out the old masters, replacing with the newer league mechanics, simplification of bestiary mechanics, on top of adding new league mechanics. Genius guys, truly. Super impressed.
So new look to maps, gonna have to buy another map tab I guess.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Last edited by Romulas19 on Nov 13, 2018, 5:08:19 PM
You are going to remove masters, that's okay.

But can I execute them in game with my own hands, alongside with the Syndicate members?

Pretty please!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info