Announcing Path of Exile: Betrayal

Is this the expansion or just new league?
To me looks like just like new league but on you're post from yesterday it says EXPANSION don't see anywhere where its talking about the new expansion anywhere I want to see all the details about the expansion.
The Master rework for core sounds amazing and very much needed and the league mechanic integration with that is also a great idea.

The Betrayal league itself sounds kind of meh, but may be worth checking out.
"
Skelworath wrote:
Is this an out of season Christmas Present?

I really wish I could like this!!!

Oh well much love from me!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
POGGERS

I will go to sleep for 22 days
In my opinion it looks poor..
I'm still not sure how Delve, Incursion and Bestiary will be implemented to standard, core game. Will the content be accessible only via master missions? Will there be sulfite nodes in maps, so I can do Delve content whenever I want? We really need more info!
Unified Hideout System + New Hideouts in the video.

Does this mean old hideouts are replaced? New options for layouts? Will we have anymore control over the hideouts?

If the Favour system is gone, how do we now get new decorations?
If the old masters are gone, will all of those decorations become legacy?

Are the New Masters just blanket replacing the new masters in what they do?

Will this Crafting upgrade process in Betrayal be moving to standard? Will we have to do betrayal to bring that to Standard?

I get it, that this is a blanket statement, but man... There are a ton of questions to be answered in this.

EDIT: If we didn't participate in previous leagues that you are tying mastercrafts options to, are we going to lose those options?

Last edited by shoju on Nov 13, 2018, 4:32:26 PM
I'm afraid I am enjoying Jun's execution animation just a bit too much ... nice work GGG.
Last edited by Sinaranu on Oct 13, 2019, 7:09:21 PM
Looks promising, but still some things needs to be clarified:

-New set of maps means new map-tab to store them? Also when will you fix the empty remove only map tabs?

-What happens to atlas completion when a new set comes out? Full reset?

-How will you unlock hideouts now, if there are no master levels? Well, okay I bring mine from standard, but what about new players? Edit: This is answered in ZiggyD's video: You find them in the wild! Does this mean complete reset for the current system (e.g. you lose your hideout on standard until you find one)?

-If the new NPC (Jun?) will be one of the new masters, then she will also be on standard? How much league content will be accessable on standard?

-Forsaken Masters achievement now uncompletable?

I eagerly await further news from you. Thanks for your hard work!
By the muscular golden arse of Innocence!

What in damnation have you done?!

My Divination Cards: Desecrated Virtue (3.12), The Tireless Extractor (3.17)
Last edited by frozensteinpp on Nov 13, 2018, 4:41:28 PM
Are you kidding me?! This is awesomeness on another level, that announcement holds everything I've wanted and Einhar is back baby omg! Thank YOU GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info