Announcing Path of Exile: Betrayal

Looks incredible.

I took Delve off after ripping at 99 in Incursion, looking forward to getting back into it lol.
In 30+ years, I never played ONE game as long as I played and still play POE. I fully understand that there is no way in making EVERYBODY who plays POE happy, but at least you guys give it a try ........

some love for melee again pls - you deliver
some love for cold things in poe - you deliver
the obivious HO problems - you deliver
the standard player getting more - you deliver
Incursion, like promised back - you deliver
Delve, like hoped still there - you deliver
Bestiary, hopefuly in a good and SIMPLE way back - you deliver
a master rework with new awesome crafts - you deliver
more crafting options (make rares great) - you deliver
supporter pack with more for the money - you deliver
etc., etc.,

After one look, I know I want like the new league mechanic with talking to guys, answering questions, shuffling "immolate cards" from here to there and so on, but like I said, you can not make all of us perfectly happy.

All in all, I love you guys for giving ALL of us a reason to play POE day in and day out for another season, and/or maybe for many years to come.

Thanks for all your work, and let us kill the immortals

Looks like it could be the best or the worst thing; which will either fix many current problems or break the game.

I can see this as a very powerful move if handled correctly. However, I don't have much faith in a ballancing team from their previous most recent leagues.

I do look forward to trying it out, but please don't make it overcomplicated. For example, don't make "bestiary a manual catch"
Last edited by Niiyos on Nov 13, 2018, 4:39:12 PM
"
Ygidua wrote:
I feel that in an ARPG content must be easy to grasp.
Need to see how it plays out, but based on ZiggyD, the new mechanic is very complex and requires a lot of thinking.

Then go play D3 or wait patiently for D:Immortal if you want a brain-dead ARPG.
What would happen to the forsaken master achievement? Would we still be able to complete it? I am sooo close, only have Zana left at level 7, but I don't think I would be able to reach level 8 by the time the update drop.
Holy shit, I was going to take a break from PoE this league, but you made it so damn hard right now!!!
On one side this gem, on the other side Blizfart making Double Goblin event and announcing it like they split an atom's core.

GGG all the way!
"
"
Ygidua wrote:
I feel that in an ARPG content must be easy to grasp.
Need to see how it plays out, but based on ZiggyD, the new mechanic is very complex and requires a lot of thinking.

Then go play D3 or wait patiently for D:Immortal if you want a brain-dead ARPG.

There's a mobile version that might be exactly what he's looking for
WOW!!!

...hey, hold on, where are the masters? :0

Please, please, please, do not simplify this beautifull game.
Looks awesome!!
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info