[3.8] Lightning Scourge Deadeye - [Scourge/Lightning Arrow] [All Content] [1M+ DPS] [5.6K+ Life]

hi all,

i have some trouble to get your dps. with dying sun flask from my ms juggi, i only reach 350k pob- dps with scourge arrow.
i have the feeling i do something terribly wrong and maybe some of you guys could take a look over my gear :D

thx in advance
myn
"
tanteMYN wrote:
hi all,

i have some trouble to get your dps. with dying sun flask from my ms juggi, i only reach 350k pob- dps with scourge arrow.
i have the feeling i do something terribly wrong and maybe some of you guys could take a look over my gear :D

thx in advance
myn

You may have just setup PoB wrong. Here's a link with the right setup: https://pastebin.com/yCfwi3qj
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ
thx axovur,

i have the right pob-setup, but i cant reach this amount of dps.
even mino in t16 without extra-hp takes forever with scourge arrow...

and yes i'm releasing at 5 stag4es ;)

maybe i need 2 6-linked tempest. i think shroud of the lightless is the problem :(
"
tanteMYN wrote:
thx axovur,

i have the right pob-setup, but i cant reach this amount of dps.
even mino in t16 without extra-hp takes forever with scourge arrow...

and yes i'm releasing at 5 stag4es ;)

maybe i need 2 6-linked tempest. i think shroud of the lightless is the problem :(

Shroud is fine, but do you perhaps have a video? This way I can see what's wrong.
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ
unfortunately not :(
i will try it with a 2nd tempest. lil bit of currency sink but i dont want to do so less dps ;(
"
tanteMYN wrote:
unfortunately not :(
i will try it with a 2nd tempest. lil bit of currency sink but i dont want to do so less dps ;(

My items this League are worse than yours and I was able to clear T16 Guardians with ease. I'm pretty sure there's nothing wrong with your gear, maybe it's just your playstyle. I wanted to see a video previously because I didn't want you wasting currency on getting another Bow that might not give you what you need.
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ
Hi there mate been debating giving the build ago for a while, Ideally after doing the v2 version as i have the currency.

Few questions in regard to it,

We run 2x Tempest bows now right? 1 with LA and one with SA, with the quivers do we roll for similar quivers of both LA and SA?

I see your using a shroud in betrayal, is that purely to the fact of currency? I assume Inpulsa's is better to run? |Only ask as you downed Aul in what I assume was the shroud)

As the V2 doesn't use a Barrage setup, I assume Additional POD @ Max is the go to?

Sorry for all the questions :O
"
mrjayreed wrote:
Hi there mate been debating giving the build ago for a while, Ideally after doing the v2 version as i have the currency.

Few questions in regard to it,

We run 2x Tempest bows now right? 1 with LA and one with SA, with the quivers do we roll for similar quivers of both LA and SA?

I see your using a shroud in betrayal, is that purely to the fact of currency? I assume Inpulsa's is better to run? |Only ask as you downed Aul in what I assume was the shroud)

As the V2 doesn't use a Barrage setup, I assume Additional POD @ Max is the go to?

Sorry for all the questions :O

"We run 2x Tempest bows now right? 1 with LA and one with SA, with the quivers do we roll for similar quivers of both LA and SA?"
Yup, 2 Tempests and 2 similar Quivers.

"I see your using a shroud in betrayal, is that purely to the fact of currency? I assume Inpulsa's is better to run? |Only ask as you downed Aul in what I assume was the shroud)"
Yea, I lacked currency this League so I went with Shroud of the Lightless, which an extremely nice budget alternative as this path does not require an extra 6-Link Bow. However the Shroud of the Lightless path has less utilities such as Phase Run and Case When Damage Taken.

"As the V2 doesn't use a Barrage setup, I assume Additional POD @ Max is the go to?"
It does, and the Barrage setup replaces Scourge Arrow for when you are facing (Uber) Atziri.
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ
Last edited by Axovur on Jan 7, 2019, 8:29:08 PM
Hey been having a lot of fun with the build. I made my character yesterday and have been loving it. However I'm having a lot of issues with mana the leech doesn't keep up with repleneshing and i just end up auto attacking sometimes.
Double posted.. don't know how to delete..
Last edited by dhise on Jan 7, 2019, 8:33:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info