[3.8] Lightning Scourge Deadeye - [Scourge/Lightning Arrow] [All Content] [1M+ DPS] [5.6K+ Life]

"
dhise wrote:
Hey been having a lot of fun with the build. I made my character yesterday and have been loving it. However I'm having a lot of issues with mana the leech doesn't keep up with repleneshing and i just end up auto attacking sometimes.

As with the double post, we can't delete it, only GGG can.

With the Mana Leech issue, usually I fire around 4 Stacks. The damage dealt previously and the time it takes to charge a few stacks gives us enough time for the Mana Leech to apply to our Mana Pool.
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ
Last edited by Axovur on Jan 7, 2019, 11:25:01 PM
I got all important gems to level 20. Any idea what gems I should roll to 20% and level again? How long will it take before the gems are on the same strength again?

I am only doing it with gems that are back on the same strength fast.
"
Axovur wrote:
"
dhise wrote:
Hey been having a lot of fun with the build. I made my character yesterday and have been loving it. However I'm having a lot of issues with mana the leech doesn't keep up with repleneshing and i just end up auto attacking sometimes.

As with the double post, we can't delete it, only GGG can.

With the Mana Leech issue, usually I fire around 4 Stacks. The damage dealt previously and the time it takes to charge a few stacks gives us enough time for the Mana Leech to apply to our Mana Pool.

Shaper kill with this build was really easy. Gems aren't level 20 (except scourge) under 5k health. Great build dude thanks for sharing.
Hello
I am new in the game and my ask is:
Why standing on my Tempest not this " 100% inceased Lightning Damage" ???
Is my Tempest wrong??
And is this way my DPS so low ??
sorry for my English, it´s very bad.
Link:https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ducmen/characters
Thanks for help.
Ducmen
"
ressiv wrote:
I got all important gems to level 20. Any idea what gems I should roll to 20% and level again? How long will it take before the gems are on the same strength again?

I am only doing it with gems that are back on the same strength fast.

What do you mean by 'strenth'?
As for Gem Quality, you pretty much you want all Gems with 20 Quality except the ones that I have stated in my guide that doesn't need quality.
If you're worried about DPS drop from buying new Quality Gems that doesn't have the right levels then you can compare their DPS in Path of Building and make the decision of when you want to use those Quality Gems.
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ
"
Ducmen wrote:
Hello
I am new in the game and my ask is:
Why standing on my Tempest not this " 100% inceased Lightning Damage" ???
Is my Tempest wrong??
And is this way my DPS so low ??
sorry for my English, it´s very bad.
Link:https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ducmen/characters
Thanks for help.
Ducmen

Your profile is private, unprivate your profile first then I can take a look.
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ
Sorry, and now??
"
Ducmen wrote:
Sorry, and now??

Your bow is "Storm Cloud" - not "The Tempest"
Hey man i just wanna ask what is the point of lightning arrow in V1 for this build.
"
Hey man i just wanna ask what is the point of lightning arrow in V1 for this build.

A much better clearing skill than Scourge Arrow. Pretty much can instantly 1-shot packs if you have your crits up.
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info