[3.8] Lightning Scourge Deadeye - [Scourge/Lightning Arrow] [All Content] [1M+ DPS] [5.6K+ Life]

Would you say the HP build would easily/certainly be able to kill uber elder without much experience?
I.e. many bow builds claims they are uber elder viable, but they require like 50Ex input into DPS to make the fight viable ("kill it fast or die").

Looking to respec my character with approx 10-15ex worth of budget into an uber elder farmer. Do you deem this build viable then?
"
zeldinas wrote:

Would you say the HP build would easily/certainly be able to kill uber elder without much experience?
I.e. many bow builds claims they are uber elder viable, but they require like 50Ex input into DPS to make the fight viable ("kill it fast or die").

Looking to respec my character with approx 10-15ex worth of budget into an uber elder farmer. Do you deem this build viable then?

I've kept a mini-journal in my guide, and a link to a PoB of the gear I've used in Betrayal (also a quick cost run down of some of my items). Perhaps it could provide insight?
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ
@Axovur Why do you play with herald of ice?
"
Zhultas wrote:
@Axovur Why do you play with herald of ice?

The shatter explosion helps with clearing packs.
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ
I'm having some problems with the gear hes listed with the gems on the forums. But once i look at his character and the gems are different. So which ones do we go with?
Im just wondering.. Would it not be better to use a watcher's eye with double wrath and probably haste too? that 50-60% lightning dmg and lightning penetration would be quite good too?.
"
kim356 wrote:
Im just wondering.. Would it not be better to use a watcher's eye with double wrath and probably haste too? that 50-60% lightning dmg and lightning penetration would be quite good too?.

For Tempest (Temp League):
(40-60)% increased Lightning Damage while affected by Wrath
Damage Penetrates (10-15)% Lightning Resistance while affected by Wrath

For Off-hand (Legacy) Chin Sol:
(25-40)% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning Damage while affected by Wrath
Damage Penetrates (10-15)% Lightning Resistance while affected by Wrath

Watcher's Eye can definately be a big boost but also quite expensive with the right mods so that's why I haven't included it in my guide, but the above are the best options depending what setup you have. Hope this helps! :)
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ
Last edited by Axovur on Jan 4, 2019, 8:41:14 PM
I also do have to thank you for this build! I'm having an absolute blast playing this char :D. I'm doing some small adaptions here and there, but all in all, a very very solid an fun build :).
Is there a link to your build tree without the pastebin?

Thanks!
"
Is there a link to your build tree without the pastebin?

Thanks!

This is my tree of the build

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.5.1/AAAABAICAQBeAdEFLQW1Bx4ILg5ID8QRLxGBEZYUdRVDFr8ZjhnXGo0dgyF2I9Mj9iT9JpUqCyo4KwouUzBbMHwx-jY9N9Q51Dt8QzFHfklRSn1M_02STipRR1PPVUtW-lsmW69d8mEQYeJh62KsY6dlTWegaU5sjG8ncFJ07XXLdvd313j5elN9dX7dfyt_xn_7hs6HdonTjDaNfY1-jbmNv49glS6aapsmm42dqqCfoqOkwqyXrTOtwq_rtMW3trjKu-O9Nr6nwTPC7MSiz17PetNv037UI9qx2sHdRuOf51To1upi62PtP-2D7g7vevDV8rj9bv66_94=?accountName=Arencia&characterName=ScourageArrow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info