Our Five Year Anniversary

A pleasure to be with you here GGG,
watching your first steps and escalating into unimaginable expansions, while still keeping your words from the start.
Also great "speech", really good definition of what PoE is,
in the past days I was asking myself similar questions trying to explain to my imaginery publicum WTH I am doing at my free time and why. You just basicaly told it!

Hailing the past efforts, applauding current state and looking towards the future of PoE *thumbs up for you*

You are doing good job, despite the amount of QQ posts each day, each news, each update or w/e.

happy anniversary :)
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
Happy anniversary!
GRATZ.
One of the most impressive game i have ever played.
It has been my pleasure to enjoy it throughout the years.
Since closed beta you have made quite the journey ;)

Happy Anniversary PoE, congrats GGG!!!

And always remember, there is no God but Kuduku, and Le Toucan is His Messenger! ALL PRAISE!!
There Is No God But Kuduku And Le Toucan Is His Messenger. O Blessed St. Harambe Who Sitteth On The Right Hand Of Our Lord, Pray For Us Scrubs Now And At The Hour Of Our Shaped Maps, Amen.
My personal thanks to all the GGG crew for all their work in providing me with a game that I could come back to time and time again. I have been with POE from the beginning and still enjoy playing your creations, Thank you all.
Happy Birthday and cheers to many more!
Been with yall since the the early days. Happy to be apart of this experience. Keep up the good work
Memba old vaal pact
Long may it reign!
Happy BDay!!!
Keep on the good work!
Happy Birthday Path of Exile!

I hate how you make me want to have less of a life so I could have more time to play you, hope that will stay the same for another 5 years!

Cheers GGG,
Drek

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info