[3.7] CI UltraBot (14 Auras + 2 curse + 30s fort + smite)

"
Lanzatron wrote:
I'm new to aurabots, can someone explain how exactly you play a support on leaguestart? Looking to do it with my buddys

You usually gear into an aurabot at around lvl 68, unless youre in a full party that can carry you through the acts. In your case, becoming an aurabot very early may be an option just by following the build as hard as you can as early as possible
Hellforgediablo, in your opinion, what is the best Enchantment for boots?
"
Hellforgediablo, in your opinion, what is the best Enchantment for boots?

Any of these:

-8% Chance to Dodge Attack Hits if you've taken a Critical Strike Recently
-Regenerate 2% of Life and Mana per second if you were Hit Recently
-18% reduced Mana Cost of Skills if you've been Hit Recently
-10% increased Movement Speed if you haven't been Hit Recently
-8% chance to Dodge Spell Hits if you've taken Spell Damage Recently

Looking forward for your updates and thoughs on how to play 3.6 :) Will need your assistance, didn't play aurabot for quite a while, but gonna start as one this league.
Is it still worth to have the 2 curses, if I will be running with cursebot all the time?
"
H_Espenhein wrote:
Is it still worth to have the 2 curses, if I will be running with cursebot all the time?

Not really, but yeah the build is designed for a more broad use case. If you're running with a cursebot exclusively, drop curses add something like aspect of avian or cat, envy and there will be a couple more options coming into this new league.
Hellforgediablo! I'm scaaared! D: Those nerfs are nasty and spooooky! Will you keep the build updated? :3
"
Hellforgediablo! I'm scaaared! D: Those nerfs are nasty and spooooky! Will you keep the build updated? :3

The nerfs arent too bad, should be fine and yes I will keep the build updated once the new league comes out
Hellforgediablo
Ty for this build!
Any chance you can upload leveling guide (POB skill tree progression) for Aura Support from the whole start?
What are the nerf are we talking about? The hatred?, it's doesnt really matter then much to me. And anger is buffed by alot it seems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info