[3.7] CI UltraBot (14 Auras + 2 curse + 30s fort + smite)

why swap out onslaught flask if you have Iron Reflexes?

The first rule of fight club is.... wear a cup!
"
gfellows wrote:
why swap out onslaught flask if you have Iron Reflexes?

Was for tankiest ability, its more whether you want that 20% movement speed vs the extra armour conversion, but the flask should have curse immune on it still
ok thanks, but doesn't that make rumi's not an option as you can't get curse immunity on it?

one more question is there a reason your clarity (mana regen) skill gem is level 1?
Last edited by gfellows on Jan 17, 2019, 12:20:25 PM
"
gfellows wrote:
ok thanks, but doesn't that make rumi's not an option as you can't get curse immunity on it?

one more question is there a reason your clarity (mana regen) skill gem is level 1?

I used rumi's on my one for a little while but yeah its not a great option, just means something else has to go from one of the other flasks.

Clarity isn't a really needed aura, its just there for the damage bonus, leaving it at level 1 causes it to have the least amount of mana reserved possible.
"
"
gfellows wrote:

I used rumi's on my one for a little while but yeah its not a great option, just means something else has to go from one of the other flasks.

Clarity isn't a really needed aura, its just there for the damage bonus, leaving it at level 1 causes it to have the least amount of mana reserved possible.

ok thanks yeah makes sense and thank-you for your answers :)
Hello everyone
I never played an aura bot before so is there a way to play this more budget like?
The corrupted gems are expensive as hell in normal League and I don't have level 99 char lying around for that.
so what's best to drop if I don't have the level?
My party probably don't need the curses but even without the curses I can't drop the corrupted gems so please help how can I get this working on a lower budget? maybe just rare gems corrupted
"
Zede wrote:
Hello everyone
I never played an aura bot before so is there a way to play this more budget like?
The corrupted gems are expensive as hell in normal League and I don't have level 99 char lying around for that.
so what's best to drop if I don't have the level?
My party probably don't need the curses but even without the curses I can't drop the corrupted gems so please help how can I get this working on a lower budget? maybe just rare gems corrupted

In the guide I recommended using any jewel with reduced mana reserved jewels which cost 4c each to supplement the reservation until you can afford the more expensive jewels.

Lower budget or league start options is to drop curses until you can afford skyforths or the amulet, while using reduced mana reserved jewels that are useless except for the reservation corruption
"
In the guide I recommended using any jewel with reduced mana reserved jewels which cost 4c each to supplement the reservation until you can afford the more expensive jewels.

Lower budget or league start options is to drop curses until you can afford skyforths or the amulet, while using reduced mana reserved jewels that are useless except for the reservation corruption

Sorry I didn't saw that recommendation.
What would you do to drop the level to 90?
I dropped whispers of Doom and the 2 notes before it and some 6% es notes.
Didn't saw a better way to do it. maybe you do?
Thanks for the quick response by the way :)
And how do I level this I have to start at level 69 SRS should be fine right?

And i have a Watcher's eye with the 18% mana as es but it has no faster recharge on it. what is more importand?
Last edited by Zede on Jan 25, 2019, 8:34:52 AM
"
Zede wrote:
"

Sorry I didn't saw that recommendation.
What would you do to drop the level to 90?
I dropped whispers of Doom and the 2 notes before it and some 6% es notes.
Didn't saw a better way to do it. maybe you do?
Thanks for the quick response by the way :)
And how do I level this I have to start at level 69 SRS should be fine right?

And i have a Watcher's eye with the 18% mana as es but it has no faster recharge on it. what is more importand?

Theyre equally valuable so just use the watcher's eye you currently have. I would always take away energy shield nodes if you need to supplement less levels. Leveling for league start can be what ever you want summoning or partying up usually are the easiest paths
Hiya! is there any particular reason not to beastcraft aspect of the spider on the sword if possible and drop any of the curses on its place?
Am using this calculator for the auras and idk what im doing wrong but i cant fit any more, mind checking it out? already added up all the %reduction from the amulet, the 10 gems and the 36% from the passive tree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info