[3.7] CI UltraBot (14 Auras + 2 curse + 30s fort + smite)

@HellforgedDiablo

Im playing youre build in legion HC - its working good atm lvl 80 with 12 auras xD im forced to go for ci now cause the poison and chaos dmg hit like a truck on my 1400 life xD

lets se how far i can push it without dying :)
thanks for the build :)
"
mawwschien wrote:
@HellforgedDiablo

Im playing youre build in legion HC - its working good atm lvl 80 with 12 auras xD im forced to go for ci now cause the poison and chaos dmg hit like a truck on my 1400 life xD

lets se how far i can push it without dying :)
thanks for the build :)

glad you like it so far, good luck with HC
hi i am currently leveling my scion bot and now that i reached lvl 40 i am looking for some stuffs and jewels to start pilling the auras but there is only 1 jewel that reduce mana reservation available on trade and it costs 10 ex ...

how can you find 11 of those ? and how is that a build viable with a starting 30 c when chestplate 5 links is 50 c minimum
This is not a newbie build guys. You need to have some experience with the game to make something like this.
"
defsacha wrote:
hi i am currently leveling my scion bot and now that i reached lvl 40 i am looking for some stuffs and jewels to start pilling the auras but there is only 1 jewel that reduce mana reservation available on trade and it costs 10 ex ...

how can you find 11 of those ? and how is that a build viable with a starting 30 c when chestplate 5 links is 50 c minimum

There are certain methods to finding items cheaper, you must have selected the watchers eye immediately and thought that all of them cost that much.The watchers eye is not required for the build. I would recommend watching streamer's videos on how to find items cheaper if you are less experienced in the game as it is a quite lengthy process.
no i had not chosen watcher eye i know this is an expensive item ,every single one i bought before were around 2 to 4 ex .I selected "jewels " that had 1% decreased mana reservation and idk why only got 2 result : 10 ex and 7.5 ex

2 days later i now find 30 + jewels all between 10 and 20 c each so mb, the build is doable but not for a mere 30 c

lets say 8 c / jewel => 88 c
the chest 5L /6 l => 30 c / 4 ex
skyforth => 120 c

the rest is free

lts say boots are optional ( still 6 % reserved mana tho )

still a bare minimum of 120 c is necessary to run a broken version of this build far from 130 k armor 90 elem resis

i still wanna do this build cuz this looks fun but you should edit the

(BUILD BUDGET RANGE: 5c - Mirrors) to
(BUILD BUDGET RANGE: 1.5ex - Mirrors)

as without the jewels and the chest you cnat run this build

enlighten still takes up 1 spot on chest so i go from 5 l to 4 and that makes this build trash AF jewels + 5 l is bare minimum in my opinion
Last edited by sachadef on Jul 1, 2019, 2:15:47 PM
"
sachadef wrote:
no i had not chosen watcher eye i know this is an expensive item ,every single one i bought before were around 2 to 4 ex .I selected "jewels " that had 1% decreased mana reservation and idk why only got 2 result : 10 ex and 7.5 ex

2 days later i now find 30 + jewels all between 10 and 20 c each so mb, the build is doable but not for a mere 30 c

skyforth => 120 c

the rest is free

still a bare minimum of 120 c is necessary to run a broken version of this build far from 130 k armor 90 elem resis

enlighten still takes up 1 spot on chest so i go from 5 l to 4 and that makes this build trash AF jewels + 5 l is bare minimum in my opinion

When I first ran the build and wrote it, the 1% reservation jewels were 1 alch. You dont have to have any link in your chest piece, its just optimal. Skyforth also is not required, just again, not optimal nor endgame.
"
"
sachadef wrote:

skyforth => 120 c

the rest is free

When I first ran the build and wrote it, the 1% reservation jewels were 1 alch. You dont have to have any link in your chest piece, its just optimal. Skyforth also is not required, just again, not optimal nor endgame.

with your build, skyforths are required.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Jul 2, 2019, 4:09:44 AM
"
bvanharjr wrote:
"
"
sachadef wrote:

skyforth => 120 c

the rest is free

with your build, skyforths are required.

No it is not, if you dont want to run the end game build, you do not need them. The build will still function the same with less auras. Why do you keep writing these sorts of comments on my threads, every time it seems like you don't even bother reading what I write before you comment.
Last edited by Hellforgediablo on Jul 2, 2019, 5:29:44 AM
hello, I'm planning to start my first aurabot, I'll follow your guide, but I've a small question.
Do it need any specific jewel (with mana reservation corruption)? or any jewel is ok? I see a lot of cheap ones (with corruption) for few chaos each, but I wasn't sure if 'any' can be ok.
Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info