Easy like a sunday morning.

"
johnKeys wrote:
You can ignite with fire damage... unless you have an item like one of my favorite uniques in the game, Three Dragons helm :)

You mean, you can't ignite with fire damage no? Or does your helm impedes ignition?

I'll be careful, sure, with the bosses, but bein so high level already, i wonder if it's gonna be so tough... And seven acts to stroll along might be wearisome.

Might be good to restrict level progression, doesn't it? From a cap, you're not gainin anymore xp, keepin to the zones levels.

"
Never fight on par with content then blame the game for easiness!
Overlevel hard!

Man, i'm blamin the game for makin me overleveled. I played it without farmin, but tryin to get some xp, as it's the usual way to build and enjoy your char. But it seems that this game is really special...
Last edited by Johin on Oct 28, 2018, 12:33:49 PM
"
JOHN_RA wrote:

lol

but thats might be actual truth!

Never fight on par with content then blame the game for easiness!
Overlevel hard!

It can be the actual truth but it doesn't matter. He denied trading gear, claiming its his loot (level 42 gear when announced Dominus kill). So he's either much further in the game than he have told us or lying how he collected gear.

In any case I think the same about his intentions.

And he'we go:

"
Johin wrote:

Man, i'm blamin the game for makin me overleveled. I played it without farmin, but tryin to get some xp, as it's the usual way to build and enjoy your char. But it seems that this game is really special...

Lil losin steam, aren't we? These bleaked empty phrases aren't up to your level anymore.

I wander why this thread is still in the feedback section after forum admin corrections.
Folks: Don't be irritated due to the "level required 40/42": this is shown cause of the socketed gems! The item "level required" is much lower!

@Johin: You're are really to high in level with your character. I also play slow, but only ~4-5 level higher than the monster levels (I think you should more focus on the main story instead of the delve part cause if you play so slow on then this league will be over and you didn't get it to the end of act 10. Then your character will be transferred to the "Standard League", but then you can't use anyway the Delve specific features anymore - until GGG put them to the core game).

Also you should try to focus on maybe 2-3 main skills and use Support Skill Gems for them (especially for ranger: Lesser/Greater Multiple Projectiles, Faster Attacks, Chain/Fork, ...).

From level 34 on (I mean for you act 4) there are also Golems available. And an "Herald" is also useful.

Later on you also need Aura gems and Trigger gems which activate automatically when a special action happened (e.g. "Cast when Damage Taken" (CWDT)).

Edit: You are already using the "Grace" aura and "Herald of Agony" (but you should put it on a NOT-Weapon slot, cause otherwise on weapon-swap the skill will be automatically deactivated), that's OK.
Last edited by Th69 on Oct 28, 2018, 2:13:14 PM
"
He denied trading gear, claiming its his loot (level 42 gear when announced Dominus kill). So he's either much further in the game than he have told us or lying how he collected gear.

I told the truth as it is and as it were, sry. Never trade any gear, nor bein further on the story.

Ok, you were really bad all along eh.

Thxs for your tips Th69, but i don't know wich league i'm playin, and how that works. Definetly gotta read some wiki... :)

Last edited by Johin on Oct 28, 2018, 2:10:42 PM
Hello Johin,

please read my post above - it's all OK - the others are misunderstanding the shown info on the character screen.
Hello Th69, red it, but you gotta read mine also. :D
I'm growin weary of those flashin, explosive carnages, rushin from one boss to another, becomin bigger and bigger for bigger and bigger monsters... It's always the same, with changed set. Is it really more intense further in the game, and how? More flashy and boomin?

Ok, we're discoverin a beautiful story, but is it really the best way to discover a story?

But maybe it's the fun of life, and i'm really fucked then... But i had a beautiful vision also.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info