Easy like a sunday morning.

Greets!

Newcomer here, i have a lil feedback concernin the overall balance of the game. Gameplay is fun, no doubt about it, but it's so easy, that after a while it's loosin it...

I mean, level 20 ranger, i wander on the sublevel maps without bein worried by anythin, be it swarm of monsters or bosses, and havin a stash full of useless orbs and scrolls. That should be some rarities, shouldn't they?

Tell me that it's gonna be harder in the upper levels or in some update, cause i like this game. :)
Last bumped on Oct 29, 2018, 6:20:57 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Until A5 this game is really tutorial mode.
And yes, some are mad about it. Those who sick already goin hundred times same story with lvling another char another league.

So
Come back after you have finished Act5 at least.
Last edited by DarkJen on Oct 21, 2018, 10:51:16 AM
Please, beginners,this is not an insult. please do not comment on balance before you reach lvl 90-finish all maps-kill shaper-kill uber atziri.
im begging you. you have no idea about balance at this point of the game so please. do not try to evaluate balance before you do the things i listed.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
This is an indication that you should be trying to progress faster. Spend less time clearing each zone and focus more on getting to the next exit.
Good, there's hope. T'was but a lil worry about my stroll in the maps, and as i heard heard that it's getin easier later on...

Isn'it a bit of a pity that we should run from exit to exit? A Such a beautiful game should be fully apreciated no? And aren't there some
bonus and mysteries to find off the beaten track? Would be sad.

And the wisdom and portal scrolls for instance, all the orbs of chance, transformation, aren't they too much comon? I'm pickin them up along the path as if they were lil flowers, and they're stackin now as a big heap already... The joy of a findin comes from its rarity eh.
Huh an actual new person this oughta be good go new guy continue your progress.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Johin wrote:
Greets!

Newcomer here, i have a lil feedback concernin the overall balance of the game. Gameplay is fun, no doubt about it, but it's so easy, that after a while it's loosin it...

I mean, level 20 ranger, i wander on the sublevel maps without bein worried by anythin, be it swarm of monsters or bosses, and havin a stash full of useless orbs and scrolls. That should be some rarities, shouldn't they?

Tell me that it's gonna be harder in the upper levels or in some update, cause i like this game. :)

Your first build probably wont make it past 70
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
Please, beginners,this is not an insult. please do not comment on balance before you reach lvl 90-finish all maps-kill shaper-kill uber atziri.
im begging you. you have no idea about balance at this point of the game so please. do not try to evaluate balance before you do the things i listed.

What a load of horse crap.

oh man i just love sheer arrogance in people write feedback saction while they have no clue what this game is about.
it took me a year to get some confidence in my game knowledge.
took me 3 leagues to defeat all the bosses in the game.
after 3 years of experience i am still learning stuff which i am gradefull and surprized for.

now tell me. what player can give solid feedback started a day ago and at act 2 now. by solid feedback i mean gamechanging or a feedback that has possibility to affect the game standarts.

people have problems with their morality and reality conflicting each other on the internet.

i would love to hear a beginner praise this game. but i lose my shit when i read 'em yapping about balance.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

i would love to hear a beginner praise this game. but i lose my shit when i read 'em yapping about balance.

It might not matter for you anymore, but for a beginner, the feeling of the first 20 lvl matters - those decide whether player stick for longer or not.
I would have to agree with Mr. Charan here, like I said in another thread.

I mostly agree with what you say(MrsDeath_) but the way you say it, no way you will make your points pass through with that tone :P
Last edited by ffogell on Oct 21, 2018, 6:21:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info