[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

What changes would you have to make for this build to be viable as Scion with Occultist + Pathfinder/Deadeye as ascendancies.

Want the build to be a bit faster and preferably be able to skip RT. Think some ES could be sacrificed for speed.

Profane Bloom might just be to good to skip?

"
BautaStupet wrote:
What changes would you have to make for this build to be viable as Scion with Occultist + Pathfinder/Deadeye as ascendancies.

Want the build to be a bit faster and preferably be able to skip RT. Think some ES could be sacrificed for speed.

Profane Bloom might just be to good to skip?

It is not your speed that slows you down its your minions speed(both attack and movespeed). Running faster wont make your mapping faster, investing into minion speed is the way to go if clearspeed is your goal. Try it with 20ms boots and 35ms boots your clearspeed is the same because the crawler cant keep up with your speed. Easiest change is replace minion damage with minion speed and temp chains with poachers mark.
Very nice build, killed my first uber elder today with it
this has a high chance of being my league starter
Great build!

I dont have a Golden Rule jewel so i got a Coralito's flask, does that do the stacking during boss fights that golden rule does?

"
casualrat wrote:

How was it? Would you run this build again as a league starter?
what do you think will change in this build in 3.6?

lots of new auras, skills, and stuff.

ex:
I'm Thu
and I love you
Last edited by Thuuu on Mar 1, 2019, 1:17:11 PM
"
saxisa wrote:
"
casualrat wrote:

How was it? Would you run this build again as a league starter?

Pretty good considering im terrible playing and didnt had a lot of experience trying uber, killed it with quill rain, and then with crafted bow with vicious projectiles which had insane damage.

If it remains unchanged I am probably starting synthesis with this build since it's pretty easy to get going with no currency.
Last edited by casualrat on Mar 1, 2019, 10:37:17 PM
I just want to say thanyou to the OP.
Thanks to this build, I have done all the content of the game this league and in particular the uber elder deathless on my second try of my poe life.
If you need a video: https://youtu.be/tBWa6tu8hYQ
I was wondering, would this work with Toxic Rain instead of Rain of Arrows? I feel like Toxic Rain would be a good alternative.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info