[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

"
Chazut wrote:
Nice, thanks !
I don't have enought ex for the bow :/ (only have 4 left)
Do you think I can start configuration for this build without it or i need to wait until I can craft it ?

Thanks again :)

The build isn't much different, so spec as much as you can. The bow is very nice dps boost, so save for that first.

But you can change something cheap:

* Flasks: You don't need three quicksilvers. You should be able to kill so quickly that you only need one (I keep good speed with quicksilver + onslaught + adrenaline suffix)
* Ring corruption: You can get plethora of good corruptions on Dream Fragments. Some are cheap (attack speed, hatred efficiency), some are expensive (discipline efficiency). Check your options at poeaffix.net
* Quiver corruption: get any one of four damage implicits so you don't need to have it on ring/ammy and you can gear those slots easier
* Enfeeble curse on gloves: frees a slot from RoA setup (use Vorici rank 3 in research on torso and hope that white socket hits green socket)

Btw, your one jewel has "chance to avoid being poisoned" which doesn't go well with The Golden Rule (I think?).
Hi guys,this is my first game, I do not fully understand all the subtleties, as poor English) you can watch my character and say what I do wrong, and what I can do, I have almost no currency left and I can’t do it myself allow bow for 14 ex)
Ok: I've dumped quite a lot into the build with the gg bow, helm enchant, etc. I'm away from PoB, but can I run hatred too with the helm enchant, level 4 enlighten on discipline, reduced reservation node by zealots oath and the one south of CI? Thanks in advance for this great build.
Ok, I realized that's a no to hatred. Needs totally different setup with corrupted jewels. No need though really, since I'm at around 2.4 million dps without all m support gems maxed, so I'll just add dread banner and call it good! The build absolutely smashes.
Wouldn't the "gain x ES on hit while affected by discipline" be even better than recharge rate since we hit a shit load of times with RoA? What am I missing?
"
nicky2tymes wrote:
Wouldn't the "gain x ES on hit while affected by discipline" be even better than recharge rate since we hit a shit load of times with RoA? What am I missing?

Maybe if you plan to facetank that might be a good jewel, but usually when I'm low ES is when I'm trying to dodge a big hit and miss, so having my es regenerating faster seems to be better than running the risk of having to stop dodging to hit the elder to recharge ES.

Might be better for delving high levels though, as spaces are usually small and there are a lot of mobs to dodge. idk if it works on hitting mobs on the darkness but that's something I'll try when I have the spare currency.
"
Apendice wrote:
"
nicky2tymes wrote:

Maybe if you plan to facetank that might be a good jewel, but usually when I'm low ES is when I'm trying to dodge a big hit and miss, so having my es regenerating faster seems to be better than running the risk of having to stop dodging to hit the elder to recharge ES.

Might be better for delving high levels though, as spaces are usually small and there are a lot of mobs to dodge. idk if it works on hitting mobs on the darkness but that's something I'll try when I have the spare currency.

Thanks. I did some research and you are absolutely right. With occultist regeneration ESGOH isn't near as good.

Edit: but yes, ESGOH would work in delves (my assassin has it) and if I had 28ex more to burn, I'd get the watchers eye with both.
Last edited by nicky2tymes on Feb 5, 2019, 8:38:00 AM
I'm very interested in trying your build; wich changes do we have in tree in the LL version? Sry if I've missed something,but the POB has only the CI version =(
"
nicky2tymes wrote:

ES on hit works wonders while mapping and delving, Faster ES recharge is better for bossing.You can get both and swap them out, or choose where your survivability is worst and take your pick, or if you are rich get one with both.
Hi! nice build man i Like it! but have u considered, or do u think its worth replacing added fire with a phys to lightning?
wouldnt that make EE much more effective? dunno if it maths out. just a guess, trying it out now ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info