[3.5] Alpha and Omega, Molten Strike Raider. League Starter and End Game Finisher

kaom's roots are literally the worst thing you can use because you want to evade. weapon enchants are bad you need the accuracy implicit.

20/20 gems are obviously helpful but they won't make like a 50% dps difference or anything.

well i can't see your gear but your passive tree has a bunch of useless nodes allocated and such. but i dunno what to tell ya, i have never had any issue farming shaper's guardians at all.
map mods can have a massive effect on dps however, keep in mind. things like 70% monster life, 40% elemental resis, cursed with enfeeble type of combination will essentially make your dps look like 15% of what it actually is.
This build is super fun! I took advice from the guy a couple pages back and used leap slam as well. However, I seem to get completely decimated by Uber Elder. Do you have any tips/Could you take a look at my character?
you gotta tailor yourself to the elder fight. the biggest dangers are the slow and shapers spells. elder isn't too big of an issue because he doesn't hit often.
"
xMustard wrote:
you gotta tailor yourself to the elder fight. the biggest dangers are the slow and shapers spells. elder isn't too big of an issue because he doesn't hit often.

I've killed uber elder a few times with other builds, haven't really had many issues. My biggest issue is I get absolutely wrecked by Elder's icicles. Are there any way to mitigate their damage a little better?
Last edited by Torean1 on Jan 4, 2019, 12:17:19 AM
well...its a spell and deals cold damage. so cold and spell mitigation/avoidance.
Ok and now a noob question, how do we use 2 wildfire jewels. If i try to use both, last one is ignored, am i doing something wrong?
no you're not doing anything wrong. the guide was written in delve and since then wildfire jewels have been changed so you can only use one.
so yes, you can only use one now
I saw your build and I saw that you're not running with avatar of the veil + you don't use potions to removes ailments. How do you deal with them ? The dodge chance is enough ?

As a league starter, should I run with veil and be "safe" or play with the frenzy charge route ?
avatar of the veil is much more defensive, but quite a bit less dps. just depends what you want to roll with.

without veil, you can use whatever flasks you want. i don't find myself being frozen often at all (as long as you don't blindly open boxes) so i like to take off curses as they can be very dangerous and annoying.

as a league starter you can do the frenzy route. the only time i'd consider getting rid of frenzy and doing avatar of the veil, is if you want to push level 100 or doing deep dives. you can easily clear the game without veil.
Hey, would you mind posting your jewel setup for betrayal please? Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info