[3.6] [It's over 9000 ! (dps)] Best Support Victario CI Aurabot 17 +3 auras GG DPS

Right know trying Corona Solaris + enfeeble + dreadbanner and its working pretty well , had to drop purity of elements and Vitality for now.

Mobs misses almost all their hits.
Last edited by urenemy on Dec 21, 2018, 5:39:58 AM
"
urenemy wrote:
Right know trying Corona Solaris + enfeeble + dreadbanner and its working pretty well , had to drop purity of elements and Vitality for now.

Mobs misses almost all their hits.
not bad :P
Hi!I've just lvled my first aurabot. Im lvl 65 atm and understand its not optimal for supporting, but i still want to try it out. I got shit buffs for my party and my life/ES is garbage :/ is my probelm because of my lvl or have i messed something up in my build? (I dont know how to link my char tho srry). also can someone plz help me with how to configure my auras i.e. what is mana reserved and what is life reserved?
First of all, thanks for this amazing AURABOT guide. I've been playing it and geared it almost fully and it's been a blast. People love me all around and want my supporting. The good part is I get shared loot and even paid for the time! Boyah! :D

However, my next question is; as a starter in a new league, is it better to start as an AURAbot, CURSEbot or MANAguardian (which by the way I am really looking forward to), in order to get the gear going really fast and support my duo/trio in the best possible way?

Have nice holidays and merry Christmas :)
"
jogobelauu wrote:
First of all, thanks for this amazing AURABOT guide. I've been playing it and geared it almost fully and it's been a blast. People love me all around and want my supporting. The good part is I get shared loot and even paid for the time! Boyah! :D

However, my next question is; as a starter in a new league, is it better to start as an AURAbot, CURSEbot or MANAguardian (which by the way I am really looking forward to), in order to get the gear going really fast and support my duo/trio in the best possible way?

Have nice holidays and merry Christmas :)

aurabot > curse bot > mana bot ( mana bot good for nah es build only and atm 90% ppl play as life build )
Does anyone know why the auras in my victarios cost 1% instead of 0%?
POB does correctly count it as 0%, but ingame its 1% :(

You can check my profile, Char is Altefvier.

nvm - i used 2 corrupted winters bounties, which is limited to 1..
Last edited by Rhareg on Dec 26, 2018, 1:35:52 PM
"
Z3phir3 wrote:

I'm sure most aura players have realized the potential of a Victario's, but kept dying to chaos damage, due to negligence of their corruscating elixirs, and simply gave up to play with a shavronne's.

How are we dealing with chaos damage?

Thanks.
Hey, why haste in the Chest? We dont get the Effect from it and i cant keep up with my MF Friend.
Ty ;)
"
"
Z3phir3 wrote:

I'm sure most aura players have realized the potential of a Victario's, but kept dying to chaos damage, due to negligence of their corruscating elixirs, and simply gave up to play with a shavronne's.

How are we dealing with chaos damage?

Thanks.

We go CI so we dont need to deal with Chaos damage
First time I'm going to try an Aurabot, but I can't find which bandits I need to kill. Also, there is no PoB pastebin, only the skilltree link.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info