[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

how do you generate frenzy charges?
"
harlemhomeboy wrote:
how do you generate frenzy charges?
Ice Bite
yoyo, check out my gear now

im loving it

i will get watxcchers eye soon enough..what else shud i get in the meantime?
"
harlemhomeboy wrote:
yoyo, check out my gear now

im loving it

i will get watxcchers eye soon enough..what else shud i get in the meantime?
Try to quality your Quicksilver Flask and your Diamond Flask and make sure you roll extra movement speed on the Quicksilver. Eventually get more life on your amulet, and you'll be set for a dozen levels.
Love all the shatter and clear speed but I die a lot tbh, and even if I change my belt I dont have any way of capping res without spending a lot of currency which I dont have, and single target is...
bosses like kiatava and malacahai are like impossible to kill
Last edited by harlemhomeboy on Jun 12, 2019, 8:57:49 PM
Is it even worth to pick Assassination and the few other crit nodes now, since we do not need to crit anymore and we do not have that much crit, couldnt other stuff be better ?
"
NoBotGamer wrote:
Is it even worth to pick Assassination and the few other crit nodes now, since we do not need to crit anymore and we do not have that much crit, couldnt other stuff be better ?
what
You cant use this build until 62 so what is a good build to start with I don't see anything about that in the guild maybe i missed it but can you help me
Hi, im 66 lvl now and i start to wonder if its the right build for league. Sense we need small spaces (toxic sewer and etc) and leagion need big open spaces to get max profit from it. The legion mobs dont stand to close, and im not sure if herald could actualy do the work here.
Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info