[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

"
16vor1006 wrote:
How badly do we need assassin mark ring and -mana cost clarity?
They're mostly quality of life.
Hey, I just recently transitioned into this build in Betrayal SC. I decided I wanted to farm some Elder Toxic Sewers, but I seem to be struggling a lot on some rare monsters and especially on the boss. Im not sure what im doing wrong but my PoB shows me as having very low dmg.

If you could have a look and see what im doing wrong, what im struggling on is killing bosses and if my herald of ice doesnt shatter the rare mobs I sit there for 10 seconds trying to kill it.

Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/8xVSjcHY
Thanks for the fast reply. Another question.

And is there a major difference between wrath and hatred watcher eye crit enchant? I have an aul uprising with free wrath and 2% crit to near by enemy.

Thinking about replacing essence worm with Mark of the shaper ring and elder ring.

Then using wrath aul uprising with watcher eye w/ 100% crit with wrath & - mana cost.

Or will this lower gc?
"
ClassicXD wrote:
Hey, I just recently transitioned into this build in Betrayal SC. I decided I wanted to farm some Elder Toxic Sewers, but I seem to be struggling a lot on some rare monsters and especially on the boss. Im not sure what im doing wrong but my PoB shows me as having very low dmg.

If you could have a look and see what im doing wrong, what im struggling on is killing bosses and if my herald of ice doesnt shatter the rare mobs I sit there for 10 seconds trying to kill it.

Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/8xVSjcHY
Hello, your setup looks great, but even then, the build naturally struggles against tougher bosses. Since it's T16 we're talking about, it's not strange that bosses are giving you a hard time. You will have to refine your setup some more; 21/20 on your Glacial Cascade, a slightly better rolled Watcher's Eye, picking up that one last Power Charge from your tree, etc. If you're determined enough to farm for a Headhunter, it will easily triple your damage at all times while clearing. Until then, there's not much more damage you can get out of Cospri's.

"
16vor1006 wrote:
Thanks for the fast reply. Another question.

And is there a major difference between wrath and hatred watcher eye crit enchant? I have an aul uprising with free wrath and 2% crit to near by enemy.

Thinking about replacing essence worm with Mark of the shaper ring and elder ring.

Then using wrath aul uprising with watcher eye w/ 100% crit with wrath & - mana cost.

Or will this lower gc?
Wrath doesn't benefit any of our skills besides Shield Charge.
Last edited by b0moodc on Dec 19, 2018, 7:48:04 AM
Okay, thank you for the reply. So, there isnt a real way to fix my build other than getting a Headhunter ofcourse which I am working on(30ex off...).

But how come I am struggling so much against rare mobs? For example abyss and harbingers absolutely wreck me. Is that also something that will be solved by headhunter?
"
ClassicXD wrote:
Okay, thank you for the reply. So, there isnt a real way to fix my build other than getting a Headhunter ofcourse which I am working on(30ex off...).

But how come I am struggling so much against rare mobs? For example abyss and harbingers absolutely wreck me. Is that also something that will be solved by headhunter?
Your Herald of Ice most likely isn't critting enough. +1% on the helmet is not a replacement for Increased Critical Strikes, there is a reason I only ever mention +3% throughout the guide.
Hello b0moodc, I've been throwing leftover fusings on a 6s calamity I had in my stash for some days and I've 6 linked it, also, I got an assassin(currently level 82) that I'm playing with a brand build I've made, I'm also gathering the items for the build, is the Cospri's Malice really necessary or I can play the build without it? considering I'd respec the brand assassin into the autobomber
Last edited by NomeMilPorCento on Dec 19, 2018, 11:24:30 AM
As someone whos played this build in the past in abyss league and didn't have much to go off of, I must say I appreciate the effort you put into this guide! Being that I've played this before I am aware of the single target issues especially when it comes to the higher tier bosses, with that said I have to wonder how this build handles the syndicate fortifications and max rank members? What avenue would you recommend I take if I were considering playing it again and making a push for level 100?
Hey b0moodc, thanks for the guide! Just a quick question, how do you deal with bleed? It doesn't seem like you utilize a bleed flask.
"
JordanT7 wrote:
As someone whos played this build in the past in abyss league and didn't have much to go off of, I must say I appreciate the effort you put into this guide! Being that I've played this before I am aware of the single target issues especially when it comes to the higher tier bosses, with that said I have to wonder how this build handles the syndicate fortifications and max rank members? What avenue would you recommend I take if I were considering playing it again and making a push for level 100?

The syndicate will most likely rip you to pieces. I'm going to deal with them by getting a lab and then never going near it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info