[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

Apologise,but its my first time palying this type of character and i wasnt good of a player to start off.I dumped all of chaos i had to get the sword and now i am kind of stuck because i die in tier 1 maps and cascade doest procc a lot of times so i am not that quick either.What would you lads recommend i should aim for upgrading next
"
hellshammy wrote:
Apologise,but its my first time palying this type of character and i wasnt good of a player to start off.I dumped all of chaos i had to get the sword and now i am kind of stuck because i die in tier 1 maps and cascade doest procc a lot of times so i am not that quick either.What would you lads recommend i should aim for upgrading next
Hello, after taking a quick look at your character, it appears that you haven't completed the Merciless Lab yet, and so your character isn't ready to make the switch to an autobomber. Your best choice is to find someone who will run you through the lab, as there is no other way to get the build working.

After that, replace Empower with Added Cold Damage on your Herald of Thunder, to be able to shatter mobs, and please link Additional Accuracy to your Shield Charge for more consistency with the critical hits. Then, get a real flask setup. 1 Quicksilver Flask and 1 Diamond Flask will make things much easier. Find a way to fit them in ASAP.
Last edited by b0moodc on Dec 16, 2018, 12:40:37 PM
Are there any other alternative cold spells that we could use besides glacial cascade? Pros and cons vs others like vortex/freezing pulse?
"
kilibrium wrote:
Are there any other alternative cold spells that we could use besides glacial cascade? Pros and cons vs others like vortex/freezing pulse?
Glacial Cascade is the only Cold spell that benefits from Hatred, as well as the only Cold spell that can hit a single target multiple times.

If you still do not want to use Glacial Cascade, other spells probably won't cut it, and you'll have to make big changes to the build (self-casting Winter Orb in a 6L, whilst ditching Herald of Thunder, for example). I'm afraid that's beyond the scope of this thread.
Last edited by b0moodc on Dec 16, 2018, 1:48:45 PM
"
b0moodc wrote:
"
kilibrium wrote:
Glacial Cascade is the only Cold spell that benefits from Hatred, as well as the only Cold spell that can hit a single target multiple times.

If you still do not want to use Glacial Cascade, other spells probably won't cut it, and you'll have to make big changes to the build (self-casting Winter Orb in a 6L, whilst ditching Herald of Thunder, for example). I'm afraid that's beyond the scope of this thread.

Gotcha thanks didn't know that glacial cascade could multi-hit.
"
b0moodc wrote:
"
hellshammy wrote:
Hello, after taking a quick look at your character, it appears that you haven't completed the Merciless Lab yet, and so your character isn't ready to make the switch to an autobomber. Your best choice is to find someone who will run you through the lab, as there is no other way to get the build working.

After that, replace Empower with Added Cold Damage on your Herald of Thunder, to be able to shatter mobs, and please link Additional Accuracy to your Shield Charge for more consistency with the critical hits. Then, get a real flask setup. 1 Quicksilver Flask and 1 Diamond Flask will make things much easier. Find a way to fit them in ASAP.

Thanks lad for both the help here and in game.

this is my gear, mapping pretty comfortable currently up to t13 corrupted
however only if i dodge all things like
1. syndicate
2. essence
3. boss
4. alva
5. bestiary beast

just wondering if it is possible to make it so that at least i can down beast/alva/essence?of course if possible syndicates too.
"
DivineGodLike wrote:
mapping pretty comfortable currently up to t13 corrupted
1. syndicate
2. essence
3. boss
4. alva
5. bestiary beast

just wondering if it is possible to make it so that at least i can down beast/alva/essence?of course if possible syndicates too.
In theory, you shouldn't have any issues dealing with incursions, yellow beasts, and 95% of essence-trapped monsters. Map boss difficulty varies wildly from map to map, learn those you can't do. Syndicate in high tier maps, from what I've seen, seems to be a lost cause.
For the helmet mod
"
Socketed Spells have +3% to Critical Strike Chance
will that not show in-game or in Path of Building? I was able to get a 1% critical strike chance helmet, but the herald of ice crit chance % never increased.
"
DivineGodLike wrote:

this is my gear, mapping pretty comfortable currently up to t13 corrupted
1. syndicate
2. essence
3. boss
4. alva
5. bestiary beast

Since this is a crit build, I use Vaal Storm Call in a 4-socket which easily nukes any of the above you mentioned (except the syndicates sometimes).
Last edited by DeLiquid on Dec 17, 2018, 11:36:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info