[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

Great guide, nice to see the helm going to good use!
"

need some help with what should i grab next to minmax this chara
for gem they're just out of my reach so i level em up and try to get 21/20 by myself.
currently farming currency, for the watchers eye or the headhunter
Last edited by itsmetian on Oct 29, 2018, 12:24:38 PM
"
itsmetian wrote:
"

for gem they're just out of my reach so i level em up and try to get 21/20 by myself.

Ring with Assassin's Mark on it would be a good start, that is in the first post of this thread.

"
Viinakannu wrote:
Great guide, nice to see the helm going to good use!
Haha yeah, sunk about 180ex into it so far; stocking up before giving it another go. Thanks for the best-in-slot base.

"
itsmetian wrote:
"

You should prioritize Watcher's Eye before anything else. It's the biggest improvement you can get for how much currency it's worth. Other than that, your boots and your gloves are pretty weak. Also, no anti-curse flask?
Hey there! Thanks for the guide, it's the first autobomber I make and I couldn't find such detailed information on other guides.

One stupid question that I couldn't find an answer to, though. What's the precise reasoning of the use of Shield Charge + Cospri + GC for damage instead of for example self cast or whatever? I'm guessing it just comes down to it being faster and having more damage, but just wanted to make sure ^^
"
Ryat wrote:
Hey there! Thanks for the guide, it's the first autobomber I make and I couldn't find such detailed information on other guides.

One stupid question that I couldn't find an answer to, though. What's the precise reasoning of the use of Shield Charge + Cospri + GC for damage instead of for example self cast or whatever? I'm guessing it just comes down to it being faster and having more damage, but just wanted to make sure ^^
This setup allows us to trigger Glacial Cascade rather than casting it. The main difference is triggering doesn't take any extra time, so we can focus on moving around the map.
i just have a simple question. Is the unnatural instinct Jewel mandatory? I want to play this build but i dont have the currency to afford that jewel now.
"
DaGiener wrote:
i just have a simple question. Is the unnatural instinct Jewel mandatory? I want to play this build but i dont have the currency to afford that jewel now.
It offers a great amount of stats, but it isn't build-enabling in any way. You'll be fine without it, reallocate the passive skill points that lead to the jewel slot somewhere else.
"
b0moodc wrote:
"
DaGiener wrote:
It offers a great amount of stats, but it isn't build-enabling in any way. You'll be fine without it, reallocate the passive skill points that lead to the jewel slot somewhere else.

Thanks for the fast answer!
Last edited by DaGiener on Nov 1, 2018, 3:53:52 PM
Any suggestions for X-box players who can't target shield charge? Iv had to put Blade Vortex on to create the "hit" but the constant recast is making me feel more like a BV build...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info