Some More Delve Improvements

"
ChewMyFudge wrote:
"
Baron01 wrote:
Lastly, people need to realize that delve must have cost otherwise it would invalidate rest of the content in PoE in terms of reward to time ratio. I would still prefer to have current pricing model, even if it could be made slightly cheaper to delve, than have no costs for delving but rewards would be significantly reduced.

It's fine to nerf content that stays after league is over. ONCE league is over. Recall Abyss depths then and now. Every pile in that basement gave you a belt and few jewels. Now you're lucky to get a magic jewel.

THAT is fine, that league is over, they put it into core gaming with a nerf.

What's happening now with Delve is how I'd imagine it to be after league ends.
1) Throwing Delve behind Sulphite farming
2) Low incomes where you grind same Atlas map like city square you shaped to T16 to both get returns and fast sulphite
3) Impossibly rare Aul spawns

It's like I'm already playing standard after missing out on the league. The whole point is to experience a league, have it up your face. Have fun and hope it comes back in full power because you have something to remember of having Aul kick your rear 5 times before you finally beat him on your own.

Instead it will be "Hey remember Aul boss from Delve? Amazing stuff, had to watch him on youtube though cause he never spawned for me in 3 months of league" brilliant!

Kinda have to agree with that. Playing Standard league just for a chance to Delve for a bit? Tired already.
Increase the rate at which Niko spawns in maps, no more single make it 2 or 3 - so one maps sulphite gains roughly equals to one average Delve trip. As of now trips of 2-3K and sulphite is 800 from a T16 - not fun at all.

Let people PLAY delve, then nerf it into oblivion in STD like always...

i dont get is this league over? Aul is nonexistent, sulphite is scarse
"
Gremmore wrote:
Time to write possibly my first ever message since I started some years ago.

I'm to old to comlain about many of the things that people here worry about and the envy I see in many posts, thank GOD for that :).

But what I do find very frustrating this league is the fact that you're punished with sulphite gain when you play in group of 2+.
I mean I play this game to have some fun with friends, but time after time many things were counter productive when playing teamed up.

The running of maps zombie mode to get sulphite to go back to delves is getting the feeling that I'm actually working instead of playing a game I should enjoy. Would be nice if I can at least map with friends and have a chat to pass the time, but now we've to run at least double or triple the amount of maps to get the same result on Sulphite, honestly I don't get this AT ALL!

I'm sure you can get some feature up to protect from quick farming abuse, you'd make me very happy to make this game feel less Solo Grinding like F. which it's become more and more.

Don't worry i'll still sponsor you for a time, but if this is the way forward then it will end sooner or later for me and I do think I'm not alone in this. Though I'm sure others will like this concept it would be a shame.

*regarding rareness, lvl 330 now and haven't seen a single AUL city (not even the boss but just a room) or a Perandus room or other encounters, I mean rare is one thing, but none existing kind of sucks..

gl developing the further...

Gremmore

Yep, what he wrote ^^

GIVE US DELVE SEARCH BAR to help find those rare rooms in case they are visible somewhere on the edges... and just to help better navigate Delve.

srsly, no search option for that huge maze?

And how about a resonator/fossil stash tab? I mean even if the league will not be carried out to std, how about some temp ones to give players to make life easier? Or i am sorry, to sell to players. Many would buy, myself included. Even temp one.
"
GIVE US DELVE SEARCH BAR to help find those rare rooms in case they are visible somewhere on the edges... and just to help better navigate Delve.

srsly, no search option for that huge maze?

+1

They'll kill us before they do it...
Last edited by xXx_1 on Oct 2, 2018, 7:10:13 PM
"
Gremmore wrote:
Time to write possibly my first ever message since I started some years ago.

I'm to old to comlain about many of the things that people here worry about and the envy I see in many posts, thank GOD for that :).

But what I do find very frustrating this league is the fact that you're punished with sulphite gain when you play in group of 2+.
I mean I play this game to have some fun with friends, but time after time many things were counter productive when playing teamed up.

The running of maps zombie mode to get sulphite to go back to delves is getting the feeling that I'm actually working instead of playing a game I should enjoy. Would be nice if I can at least map with friends and have a chat to pass the time, but now we've to run at least double or triple the amount of maps to get the same result on Sulphite, honestly I don't get this AT ALL!

I'm sure you can get some feature up to protect from quick farming abuse, you'd make me very happy to make this game feel less Solo Grinding like F. which it's become more and more.

Don't worry i'll still sponsor you for a time, but if this is the way forward then it will end sooner or later for me and I do think I'm not alone in this. Though I'm sure others will like this concept it would be a shame.

*regarding rareness, lvl 330 now and haven't seen a single AUL city (not even the boss but just a room) or a Perandus room or other encounters, I mean rare is one thing, but none existing kind of sucks..

gl developing the further...

Gremmore

I totally agree with how lame it is that sulphite is split the way it is in a party. Really feels like it stresses solo play over group play. I can understand splitting of breach splinters, because they could be traded or shared with each other, but sulphite can not be traded or shared so I see no reason to to split sulphite node rewards based on party play. Especially when what they are targeting is stopping the Red Tier map abuse some parties are using to delve further, since its not actually stopping them at all. Hell im not sure it is slowing them down that much, but instead the average player that plays in a party is getting screwed.
Delve is shit thx
FIX SG SERVER
For peoples like me which does NOT play "leagues" under any circumstances - we would like to play Delve or something at all on Standard, which looks like a dead zone atm.
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
I write a post in suggestion but i put also here.

Please put sulfite vein in the mine for feedback, for the player tha only want to do is mine, for the sustein. For the kids. Please x)
Fix zana 7 please, so that having 10 orbs would allow u to do shaped 6-10 mode.
Pls change other challenge also!

Some of them ridiculous hard and just time waste...
Some of them impossible to be completed by some fun and cool builds...
Some of them made only for party runs...

Pls add more options for other challenges too and buff sulphite veins again so all can farm those delve bosses for challenge.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info