Some More Delve Improvements

"
Gryzorrr wrote:
Fed-up to be besta-tester every league

Thats almost the same every league.

We are just testers of their unfinished Contents.

basicaly we are playing an unfinished Game every league, there is a lot of deep thoughts going on here.

We not only are testers, we are testers that need to test the Content + they nerf it, making it harder to test.

Waste of time if you ask me.

Waiting for new games like Wolcen and Lost Ark, i will definitely quit this Game forever after those games are out, because im sick and tired of GGG nerfing the shit out of the game every fucking new league.
Last edited by ebeninami on Oct 1, 2018, 1:15:45 PM
"
Trifaldin wrote:
50% more chance to spawn for Aul, from 0.01 to 0.02.

Honestly, makes boss encounter way more frequent if you consider your challenge realistic - 4 sub-challenge boss fight with one ticket.

350 Depths : one boss encounter.

Same mistake than the Bestiary league, new content that you can not really play, when hack&slash is based on farming, if you restrict too heavily the capability of farming new contents, you simply kill your league.

The way to correct this and not make the same mistake than in bestiary league is to give way more opportunities to get new boss encounters (way more) and to nerf droprate for a low/lower droprate. Then you can farm/play in a Hack&slash nature without flooding the market with top tier items.

Set a 10% droprate for Aul Amulette and set 1000% more Aul encounters... That will still be exciting.

This. Absolutely this. It wasn't just Bestiary, either--Abyss had the same problem. It wasn't until the very end of the league that boss encounters became common enough that going into the abyss didn't feel like a complete chore. What's more, now I'm actually more excited whenever I see an abyss because--subjectively--it seems like there's around a 25% chance for a lich to spawn, instead of a ~2% chance at the very end of Abyss league.
Maybe add some more sulphite spots in maps im dying searching in maps it gets bored
"
suxfuuuuu wrote:
It's going to take forever to get 60.000 Sulphite from maps...

60 maps or so.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Voltaxic Sulphite Capacity

There is no problem with current cap. The problem lies with how much time it takes to collect sulphite and that it's basically standard league 90% of the time unless you have an army of bitchboys collecting sulphite for you. I started playing this league to delve, not to map. And before you say anything - I have more than enough maps (e.g. I have 49 t16 maps atm), that's not why it's an issue. I just don't want to map, it has become boring with no balance passes on monster power on maps. I'd rather have infinite delve with no rewards than 5 minutes of extremely rewarding delve.

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Challenges

Sure, but why not just allow... selling it? Like you can pretty much anything else. Why does this league just randomly enforces self-found in a lot of places - you can't trade sulphite, azurite, delve encounters. That seems very much against the spirit of the game. Let this bullshit stay in ssf, let players who don't play ssf trade that stuff.

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Aul, the Crystal King

Doesn't change the fact that primeval citadel is by far the most rare biome. Even if Aul starts spawning more, you still have to get find biomes. And it doesn't change the fact that you may get your only spawn in impossible biome, like I've got Aul in biome with powerful crits, inc aoe, double elemental damage (cold + fire), frenzy charges, and additional resistances. They are baseline already hardest bosses, they are extremely rare, and getting them in biomes with such mods is just depressing. Just make bosses not scale with biome mods - there is really no reason why they scale, you won't any more relevant rewards for killing boss with such insane mods. There is probably one build that can deal with this, and that is immortal pathfinder, and even that build would fail if it spawns with elemental penetration in addition to everything else.
Last edited by DemonikPath on Oct 1, 2018, 2:02:20 PM
Aull will not be easier though ^^
Nice changes. But why can't you allow us to buy flares form the crawler ? Going back and forth to the entrance of the mine doesn't add anything to the gameplay.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Sounds nice!Anyway hoe deep we gonna do? The Mine have end or not!
#StillWantAulMTX pls GGG.

also Nice.
Please just make Sulphite shared account wide. I'm not willing to map on a character that's 10% the speed of a mapper that easily clears t16 ugs. It doesn't even make sense since you can just swap characters to collect the sulphite. If it's to prevent people from not killing Kitava to push high depth just make Kitava a requirement for shared sulphite.

Seeing how some people like for example Havoc have resorted to utilizing two accounts (one that maps and one that enters the map after to collect sulphite) this surely can't be in your interest?
Last edited by Tarom on Oct 2, 2018, 4:12:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info