[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

So I got these just now, should I drop Frost bomb and put a curse in the sockets? If so, which do you recommend
Hello!

I just wanna say that this is one of the most funny and powerfull builds i ever tryed!

Your guide is also very detailed and straight forward, really nice job there!

Your awsome!
Your build is awsome!
Your guide is awsome!

please keep up the good work and if you make any future builds, plz share them!

Thanks for all that awsome man!

Last edited by Froztmorz on Dec 23, 2018, 6:06:28 PM
Anyone do the mastermind yet on this build? I've got it unlocked and ready to go but im not sure how it's gonna go.

edit: NVM, went ahead and ran it. died once right at the very end due to poor positioning. otherwise it was fine
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Dec 23, 2018, 11:11:35 PM
General update, did this as a league starer, on 157/159 on the atlas, uber elder done, build is good, a bit annoying without a farrul's fur, not having permanent frenzy charges, but other than that it's good.

Plus 3x might of the meeks in the tree.

Nothing has really changed gear wise from a couple days into the league. All of my resists are equal, getting full benefit of the wiseoak.
Last edited by Zeypha on Dec 24, 2018, 1:18:00 AM
Would Tombfists with ele Weakness
Or a ring with Ass mark Not a great choice for the Build?
Ty for the Answer
Merry Christmas Boys!!
Hello, thanks for the Guide.

So..i dont like scourge arrow as a skill at all..dont know why.

But i was looking for a Rain of arrows hopeshreder build...
Can we use RoA skill instead of scourge with your guide?
Or a lot of stuff have to be changed for that?

Thank you!

If you could provide a POB rain of arrows version, i would be grateful.

Cheers!
Also, it would be cool if you pointed out which gear upgrades should have the highest priority with variant2 of your build.

AFAIK i think it its:
Unnatural Instinct -> Farrul's chest
"
Balantakos wrote:
Hello, thanks for the Guide.

So..i dont like scourge arrow as a skill at all..dont know why.

But i was looking for a Rain of arrows hopeshreder build...
Can we use RoA skill instead of scourge with your guide?
Or a lot of stuff have to be changed for that?

Thank you!

If you could provide a POB rain of arrows version, i would be grateful.

Cheers!

You can scale several skills pretty much the same way. Rain of Arrows is one of them. Just be aware of potential differences in optimal gem linking/special mods like +proj/area of effect for different skills.
Hey, I've never played a bow build and wanted to give it a try. I also never played Scion, and I'd also like to try it !
Would this build be a good "bow" starter ? I mean, is the gameplay enjoyable for someone who had never played with bow skills ?
Thanks !

well i just picked up these bad boys my gear is looking more and more gg as the days go on :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info