[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

"
bulletcow wrote:
I just want to comment on leveling with this build for anyone new to the game. I'm having a very hard time leveling with this build, compared to pretty much any other build I've tried. You dont get to switch to the actual build until level 60. Bosses are hard because you dont really regenerate enough health and rely on flasks to survive. Toxic rain doesnt have a very high single target damage output, so I pretty much just ignore all of the betrayal league mechanics.

It's been pretty stressful. Learning from this, I would recommend that you level using a build tailored for leveling, and then switch to this at level 60. Based on the reviews I'm told its gets really fun at that point.

My suggestion is to use an agony crawler coupled with toxic rain. Link toxic rain with poison support and then put the agony crawler in a 4 link helmet with +1 minion gems or in your chest. Link it with damage on full life, pierce, vicious proj, minion dmg/ minion speed, and vile toxins. The TR handles trash and the fast attacks with QR stacks the crawler fast enough that it tears through elites and bosses.
For the nodes that lead to primeval force (far south-east of the tree) I think it's bette to take the bottom nodes leading to primeval force compared to the top nodes. You lose 4% increased damage but you gain 10% chance to freeze, shock and ignite.

I'm also using frost bomb in my CWDT setup and I like how it works. It casts the frost bomb at the feet of the mob that is hurting and it's a really good debuff imho. -25% cold resist is big and for bosses it's also really good as I believe the -25% is fully utilized and not like a curse less effective on bosses.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
For the nodes that lead to primeval force (far south-east of the tree) I think it's bette to take the bottom nodes leading to primeval force compared to the top nodes. You lose 4% increased damage but you gain 10% chance to freeze, shock and ignite.

I'm also using frost bomb in my CWDT setup and I like how it works. It casts the frost bomb at the feet of the mob that is hurting and it's a really good debuff imho. -25% cold resist is big and for bosses it's also really good as I believe the -25% is fully utilized and not like a curse less effective on bosses.

Optimal play you won't be getting hit so self casting frost bomb is better. Ideally on most bosses you'd shoot a 5 stack and drop frost bomb as the boss encounter triggers. With practice you can 1-2 shot most map bosses without them getting a chance to attack. Trash should be getting 1 shot in maps without the debuff.
Well i think i have completed phase 2 of the build! happy to say ive destroyed everything in game... just havent tried uber atziri yet. Solid ass build, prob the monet complete toon ive played in a wwhile. heres my gear and pob link for my toon this league

pob link: https://pastebin.com/NnUU5t6x

p.s. just got a double hatred watchers, crit/pen was better for me in pob but 15 exalt more. its def a dps boost if u have the currency
Last edited by chongg420 on Dec 23, 2018, 4:44:40 AM

I feel like I'm not doing much damage, I know my gear isn't the best but can anyone kindly point me in the right direction as to what my next upgrades should be?
This is so cancer to level.
I hear everyone's comments about the leveling being difficult, and it seems to be the biggest sore spot about this build, in response I'm going to go back and see if I can find a better way to level the build. As of right now the best advice I can give to everyone is use The Tempest/Storm Cloud with a 6l Tabula RoA setup, however I'll be brainstorming other potential ways to level.
"
"
Yes if you can get your hands on a double Hatred mod Watcher's it can definitely outdamage Wrath. If you need a gem slot you can sacrifice Ice Golem.

What would be the ideal double stat hatred watchers eye in your opinion be?

Crit Chance + Flat Cold damage.
"
niemand12 wrote:
What's your opinion on using The Taming instead of Mark of the elder + Shaper ring combo?

I don't recommend this, while it is more DPS, it comes at a pretty steep life cost.
"
Aliatil wrote:
Hey, really good build i'm really enjoying playing it so thx a lot for sharing.

I have a question, you say that we need the Soul of Arachnoxia but as Toxic Sewers got into a Map Tier : 7, I can no longer capture it with a Divine Vessel.

How am I supposed to get the soul ? Thanks a lot

Ah right they changed the location for this soul to tier 6 Jungle Valley, sorry about that I'll change this misinformation in the original post.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info