[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

Hi,im leveling with toxic rain and on bosses it seems to do not alot of damage,am i doing something wrong?
Uber 3lder done!

Thanks for the build OP! Had great fun with it!

"
Yes if you can get your hands on a double Hatred mod Watcher's it can definitely outdamage Wrath. If you need a gem slot you can sacrifice Ice Golem.

What would be the ideal double stat hatred watchers eye in your opinion be?
What would be the ideal leveling uniques and gem links do you think?
Last edited by Quintessence on Dec 22, 2018, 3:42:55 PM
I just want to comment on leveling with this build for anyone new to the game. I'm having a very hard time leveling with this build, compared to pretty much any other build I've tried. You dont get to switch to the actual build until level 60. Bosses are hard because you dont really regenerate enough health and rely on flasks to survive. Toxic rain doesnt have a very high single target damage output, so I pretty much just ignore all of the betrayal league mechanics.

It's been pretty stressful. Learning from this, I would recommend that you level using a build tailored for leveling, and then switch to this at level 60. Based on the reviews I'm told its gets really fun at that point.
What's your opinion on using The Taming instead of Mark of the elder + Shaper ring combo?
Hey, really good build i'm really enjoying playing it so thx a lot for sharing.

I have a question, you say that we need the Soul of Arachnoxia but as Toxic Sewers got into a Map Tier : 7, I can no longer capture it with a Divine Vessel.

How am I supposed to get the soul ? Thanks a lot
"
"
Yes if you can get your hands on a double Hatred mod Watcher's it can definitely outdamage Wrath. If you need a gem slot you can sacrifice Ice Golem.

What would be the ideal double stat hatred watchers eye in your opinion be?

PoB it yourself, the best 2 depend a lot on your gear and jewels.
How would you comment on changing 3 hp nodes to vitality void?
"
Aliatil wrote:
Hey, really good build i'm really enjoying playing it so thx a lot for sharing.

I have a question, you say that we need the Soul of Arachnoxia but as Toxic Sewers got into a Map Tier : 7, I can no longer capture it with a Divine Vessel.

How am I supposed to get the soul ? Thanks a lot

You can search for the souls you can capture via the atlas search bar. Was Jungle Valley for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info