[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

"
FreddyRamsone wrote:
About your Note concerning Ele Overload
you're right, totems don't proc ele Overload

but you can proc it with Orb of Storms or something like it, even if you use ancestral bond.

it still crits, it just does not deal dmg. and your totems will get the 40% more ele dmg from ele overload.

Hey :-)
Sure, Orb of Storm can proc elemental overload -> but damage-wise there is no room (sockets) free for orb of storm setup.

If you spare out blood rage / phase run, the benefit of orb of storm setup won´t compensate the loss of BR & PR (in my eyes)

Putting out Flammability doesn´t make sense either.

Linking orb of storm into the CWDT setup is not quite effective, you take too less damage to proc it on purpose (inconsistent), so the bow hasn´t room either.

But this is just my very personal opinion and my playstyle. feel free to customize the build as you like, buddy :-)

For me it is the most fun, to get creative in trying out new things on a build.

The main thing is that you all have fun with ele hit totems and I´m happy to showcase this build to all of you.

Cheers
nice build
Last edited by ThalCup on Sep 30, 2018, 9:45:44 AM
Any good? i can craft fire damage to attacks
Spoiler
"
Lunasicc187 wrote:
"
KohlrabiKind wrote:
I'd suggest to not play it as a crit & accuracy build, instead go with Resolute Technique.

Simply because this build lacks the necessary amount of crit damage and you shock also without the laughable amount of crit this build has offer, and your low accuracy makes you hit less often which is a serious issue in higher tier maps and the delve, i would even go further and say that the low accuracy and crit chance even nullifies the benefits of critting a target because you miss too often and it's even worse with evasive targets.

Other than that not the fastest clearspeed (i'd say somewhere in the happy medium) but heck it's IMHO in the top 5 of the most powerful DD builds i know of, it's extremely strong and even stronger in groups accompanied by an aura bot, the damage is totally galactic.

Thank you for your post.
Maximum damage-wise you don´t need to focus on crit chance with this build.
This build shocks emenies with nearly 100% on hit, due to the mechanic of the Yoke of Suffering" amulet and the skilltree. Shocked enemies take 50% increased damage. Just chesk stats in PoB.

So this is nearly a perma 50% damage boost (although with a low crit chance of around 20-30%). Every projectile of a single totem (3-6 projectiles - depends on gear setup) can apply with 20-30% on top a critical strike with a fairly enough crit multiplier of around 200-250% (depends on gear and skilltree). With great gear you´ll have a chance to hit of around 90%, in my eyes quite enough.

There is no issue at delve depth 350+ with this build -> quite kindergarden... I´ve played an ele wander (Queenliness Wanderfinder) and it isn´t in reach for any other build in case of speedfarming (due to the Queen of the forrest mechanic & AoE). But with nice flasks, phase run, movement speed on belt and boots, it feeld pretty fast. Through the piercing mechanic, everything is oneshot on a T15 map, the projectiles fly 3 screens long. you have always your flasks up at good densety. I guess no meele build can clear as fast (perhaps faster movement, but not oneshot 3 screens wide everything). On a map like Maze of the Minotaur (tube-like level design) you just start running and stand just to cast 1-3 totems and start running again... Overall I think this build is a very balanced combination of speed and capability to slay every boss in the game pretty easily...

Another character class than a hierophant will decrese the total damage output significantly, due to the two extra totems from the ascendency.
You loose 2 out of 5 totems (plain 40% damage output loss). No other class will compensate this loss with a higher crit chance.

Example calcutalion:
5 totems with 2 millions DPS per totem = 10 million output (hierophant)
another character class with 50% more damage per totem (unlikely) means 3 million DPS per totem but only 3 totems at a time = 9 million total output.

I doubt that any other class will carry more total damage output with ele hit totem, than a hierpophant. But perhaps I´ll learn something new too :-)

Cheers

Hi,

If accuracy is calculated per projectile or arrow than you're right but if it's calculated per totem then you'll do often 0% damage if you doesn't hit every time, it would be good to know how POE calculates accuracy for mulit-projectile totems (per totem? per projectile?) though just to make sure which version does the job better.

Other than that, it would be great do have the defenses fleshed out a bit more,some Vaal areas in the Delve with 83+ monster level for example laugh about the dodge chance you bring to the party even if you spam additionally dodge flasks, they'll oneshot you.

Have you tried alternative defense mechanics yet, and how did they turned out?
Last edited by KohlrabiKind on Oct 1, 2018, 1:26:29 AM
nice with 6k life you oneshot, but you are oneshotted too

TOTEM IS NOT A CONS...

3rd time i see it, why you are so bad...

classic no build, only dps...
IGN: SeaLaser
Sea Builds, Characters, Shops, Links & Records:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/972683/
Last edited by RoyalStar on Oct 1, 2018, 2:01:41 AM
Hi, so I'm a new player who started to play just month ago. Tried 2 different builds, now trying this one. Just reached lvl 80 yesterday have some normal gear, some bad gear. Looking at your elemental hit dps, and looking at mine i can see difference of 10 times i have 23k and you have 200k. My items look like that, the question is why is the difference so big it cant just be items, or maybe I'm missing something. I understand that gloves are bad and trying to get better ones, skill tree is like yours, gems aren't bad so why such difference in dps? Yoke need attack speed and so on but such difference?

Last edited by BugisBugis on Oct 1, 2018, 4:50:11 AM
Wrong post, edited. :)
Last edited by tonnyzhl on Oct 1, 2018, 4:45:28 AM
"
Lunasicc187 wrote:
"
tonnyzhl wrote:
OMG, I am soooo sorry.
It's viewable now.

Gear-wise:
1) I reviewed your gear -> your Chin Sol has just 11% attack speed -> I would go for at least 13%.
2) Your skirmish hasn´t the right corruption yet.
3) Your ring with "curse on hit" destroys the Flammbility mechanic with blasphemy -> way more damage due to greater debuff with flammbility.
AND keep in mind -> your enemies can only have one curse at a time, so in your current setup you curse them with flammability and when you hit them, you overwrite that curse with the curse on hit (ring) with assassins mark.
My advice: don´t use that ring...
4) You can´t use temporal chains (same reason as in 3)
5) Your next targets should be: tombfist with 2 sockets & the helmet with enchantment

Skilltree-wise:
1) "Holy Fire" Note doen´t deal that much damage. The scale effent isn´t that high -> If you search for further damage, Heartseeker (for 3 Points) is your choice.
2) You miss some really important life notes... (Revenge of the Hunted, Bravery, Heart of Oak) If you ever feel you are too squichy, respec some damage notes to life notes. I strongly recommend a minimum of 5.5k life to do the uberelder.

Hope I could inspire you.
Cheers

Thank you soooo much.
I will do as you said later today.
About the curses, u said they can only have 1 curse, so forget about Enfeeble? Only keep Flammability then?

Thanks again, love u!
"
BugisBugis wrote:
Hi, so I'm a new player who started to play just month ago. Tried 2 different builds, now trying this one. Just reached lvl 80 yesterday have some normal gear, some bad gear. Looking at your elemental hit dps, and looking at mine i can see difference of 10 times i have 23k and you have 200k. My items look like that, the question is why is the difference so big it cant just be items, or maybe I'm missing something. I understand that gloves are bad and trying to get better ones, skill tree is like yours, gems aren't bad so why such difference in dps? Yoke need attack speed and so on but such difference?

Hello buddy,

here some things that come in my mind, when I see your current setup:

1) all your skill gems in the helmet are not on lvl 20 or 21 --> lvl 18 (+4 from helmet = lvl 22 -->> I run a level 27 Elemental Hit. The damage curve per level is / has an increasing slope / progressive rise. This makes a huge difference.
2) no skill gem in your helmet has quality
3) the enchantment on your boots won´t be active -> you do not kill -> your totems do...

If you fix this, this will boost your damage drasticly.

You stack a total of 192% (WED + ele damage + fire damage) on your rings and belt -> I stack more than 240%.
The right helmet corruption is missing (read more in the gear section of the guide).

I´m at level 96 -> 16 more point in passive tree means a lot of damage...

Just keep on playing and you will deal a ton of damage too.
Happy to help!
Cheers
Really liking this build! I'm lvl 87, need to tweak a couple of things (flasks,corrupt Skirmish,etc).
My question is, I have avoided taking Acro and Phase Acro in favor of more damage nodes.
Is Phase Acro THAT good to where I should have it at 87?
I usually play Elementalist, so I don't know anything about Phase Acro.
Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info