[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

"
tonnyzhl wrote:
Thanks for the build!!!
I just respeced my Arc Totem to this.
Soooo much stronger..

Lets say i will get around 5 ex in a short time, can you please check my profile and let me know what I should upgrade/change next?
(I am going with 2 weapon sets for clearing and bosses. Trying to make my own Point Blank Skirmish...)
(And I think I messed up my tree.....)

Thank you very much!

Can´t check your Char, because your Charlist is not public...

Cheers
Last edited by Lunasicc187 on Sep 27, 2018, 1:19:41 PM
OMG, I am soooo sorry.
It's viewable now.
Any ideas on my upgrades i can do? i know i gotta 5l the bow thats on my to do list. but im only at like 100k fully buff mouse dps and no idea where u got your 200k+ dps lol...

already done shaper at around 55k dmg plus also done a 2 man shaper pretty ez has well.

i will try this build for the next league thnx
"
dottydi22 wrote:
Any ideas on my upgrades i can do? i know i gotta 5l the bow thats on my to do list. but im only at like 100k fully buff mouse dps and no idea where u got your 200k+ dps lol...

already done shaper at around 55k dmg plus also done a 2 man shaper pretty ez has well.

I think it might be your accuracy. what does PoB say about your chance to hit?
"
Deshy wrote:
"
dottydi22 wrote:

83% chance to hit. just had a look at OP's hit chance which is 87% so it mite be that
"
dottydi22 wrote:
"
Deshy wrote:
"
dottydi22 wrote:

83% chance to hit. just had a look at OP's hit chance which is 87% so it mite be that

Hello dottydi22,

some hints to push your damage even further:
-20/20 blood rage
-Uberlab enchant on boots
-I´m at Level 96 (9 more skill points -> most likely damage notes)
-Are you fully buffed (power charges, etc...)

Have you used PoB? what did it say to your total dps? please be sure to use exactly my PoB config (screenshots) to compare.

How does the build feel to you?
You have great gear so far, well done sir!

Cheers

"
tonnyzhl wrote:
OMG, I am soooo sorry.
It's viewable now.

Gear-wise:
1) I reviewed your gear -> your Chin Sol has just 11% attack speed -> I would go for at least 13%.
2) Your skirmish hasn´t the right corruption yet.
3) Your ring with "curse on hit" destroys the Flammbility mechanic with blasphemy -> way more damage due to greater debuff with flammbility.
AND keep in mind -> your enemies can only have one curse at a time, so in your current setup you curse them with flammability and when you hit them, you overwrite that curse with the curse on hit (ring) with assassins mark.
My advice: don´t use that ring...
4) You can´t use temporal chains (same reason as in 3)
5) Your next targets should be: tombfist with 2 sockets & the helmet with enchantment

Skilltree-wise:
1) "Holy Fire" Note doen´t deal that much damage. The scale effent isn´t that high -> If you search for further damage, Heartseeker (for 3 Points) is your choice.
2) You miss some really important life notes... (Revenge of the Hunted, Bravery, Heart of Oak) If you ever feel you are too squichy, respec some damage notes to life notes. I strongly recommend a minimum of 5.5k life to do the uberelder.

Hope I could inspire you.
Cheers

Last edited by Lunasicc187 on Sep 28, 2018, 9:29:03 PM
Hey! Dropping a comment for anyone unsure about this build. Do it! Just do it! This build is amazing. The damage is insane! Was able to do my first shaper kill and it feels great! The OP is also very nice as well! Cheers :D
@ Lunasicc187

I want to thank you so much for the build it really is very good and fun!
I do not even want to talk about the damage (it's insane).
Congratulations on your great work and your time in showing us your knowledge!
Sorry for the bad ENG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info