[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

I am sorry, but why does one need Attack speed nodes with this build?
"
Noobmasser wrote:

The build is a "ranged attack totem" build -> and elemental hit is an attack skill -> therefore the build benefits a lot from attack speed to push your damage.

(note: this is no "spell totem build" -> things like spell damage won´t effect an attack skill)

Cheers
"
Lunasicc187 wrote:
"
Noobmasser wrote:

The build is a "ranged attack totem" build -> and elemental hit is an attack skill -> therefore the build benefits a lot from attack speed to push your damage.

(note: this is no "spell totem build" -> things like spell damage won´t effect an attack skill)

Cheers

Ah so! I have never tried Attack Totem. Thought it has its own attack speed. Thank you!
Thanks
Last edited by BugisBugis on Sep 26, 2018, 3:13:09 PM
Ty for build! Best ive played so far hands down. Could someone look at my gear and nodes and let me know what upgrades to go for next? Obviously rings and toombfist with 2 slots?
"
KennyG2203 wrote:
Ty for build! Best ive played so far hands down. Could someone look at my gear and nodes and let me know what upgrades to go for next? Obviously rings and toombfist with 2 slots?

Hey buddy, nice to hear :-) hope you have a lot of fun with my guide/build...

You should get the "point blank" on the quiver (buy a corrupted or produce your own).

The opal rings with WED will significantly push your damage.

get 3 red sockets on your bow and add a "CWDT + immortal call + increased duration" setup. this will benefit your toughness. The 3 red sockets can be crafted at vorici for 120 chromatic orbs.

after that I would aim for the 2 socket tombfist. but keep in mind that you socket a useful "murderous eye" in the gloves to activate the "intimidate" mechanic.

Cheers
Great build, im so excited playing this build...which one is better? Point blank skirmish or additiinal arrow skirmish. I think additional arrow is pretty bad ass thats like your attack is doubled. How do u thing?
"
xcibi wrote:
Great build, im so excited playing this build...which one is better? Point blank skirmish or additiinal arrow skirmish. I think additional arrow is pretty bad ass thats like your attack is doubled. How do u thing?

"Point Blank" on the quiver grants +50% damage at close range (+100% on the bow) -> 150% total damage increase at close range. This is my recommandation.

The 50% from point blank is better for higher damage output.
The +1 Arror as a corruption may be better for clearing purpose. But the clearspeed is just fine with point blank. trust me...

Cheers
"
Lunasicc187 wrote:
"
xcibi wrote:

"Point Blank" on the quiver grants +50% damage at close range (+100% on the bow) -> 150% total damage increase at close range. This is my recommandation.

The 50% from point blank is better for higher damage output.
The +1 Arror as a corruption may be better for clearing purpose. But the clearspeed is just fine with point blank. trust me...

Cheers

Great man!!! Great build, 7ex on that frostferno...hahaha..
Thanks for the build!!!
I just respeced my Arc Totem to this.
Soooo much stronger..

Lets say i will get around 5 ex in a short time, can you please check my profile and let me know what I should upgrade/change next?
(I am going with 2 weapon sets for clearing and bosses. Trying to make my own Point Blank Skirmish...)
(And I think I messed up my tree.....)

Thank you very much!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info