[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

"
L0zZ1uS wrote:
I think i crafted the best frostferno for this build !!

[dbLinkedItem id="12646026962"]

GZ on the +2, its nice, but shock and shock effect do barely anything. Shock would only be needed against endgame bosses. And those are the bosses we can't shock. Everything else is dead so fast it doesn't really matter

Also, a +4 corruption is the best for this build^^
"
Asdf1234 wrote:
Hello,

In your guide for leveling (https://pastebin.com/y7P0EZWA) you list Divine Guidance as part of the ascendency. But then you later say, don't get that because DOT pools will drain all your mana instantly and instead get the 2 20% mana regen nodes.

Is the POB for leveling out dated on that area?

Divine Guidance becomes a problem in content that has constant ground effects and dots that sap away at your mana - if you can't drop totems, you're as good as dead.

Hence why you can choose it for most content as an extra buffer against getting onehit - but you should avoid it for late Delves (purple shit on ground), or stuff like endgame maps with desecrated ground, stuff like that.

"
Rowdyish wrote:
Hi@all

I had a little question to build the helmet.

What is tghe right way?

Heatshiver Leather Hood > Right Links und Colors > Currupt to +2 Gems and then the Prophecy?

Or can i only corrupt the final Frostferno?

Thanks ...

You can only corrupt the final product. Once an item is corrupted, you cannot change it any way any more (with notable exceptions such as Vorici's corrupted link recipe).

"
makalah wrote:
Hi,
i recently switched from arc to this build. Got all the basic things (need to lvl some gems though) but now im wondering which items i should change first (got like 2ex left). My rings and amu where quite cheap.

As long as i can't run grace+enfeeble+flammability together with enlighten how am i supposed to use them right (in t11+) Use flammabilty manually?

Thanks for any tips

You cannot run both Flammability and Enfeeble without a +1 curse effect somewhere (such a corrupted amulet). Even if you do and run an Enlighten 4, i'm not sure you could run all three auras simultaneously (haven't tested yet).

What you *can* do (if you have +1 curses) is apply one curse manually (i'd choose Flammability in that case). A good option for doing that is using either Orb of Storms or the new Brands (Stormbrand is super cheap to cast in a Curse-on-Hit setup, applies curses to multiple enemies, and can give you 10% more damage done to affected targets with the Ascendancy node).
Last edited by Miffy23 on Dec 13, 2018, 11:13:19 AM
Hello guys, it is my build at the moment, got a couple of exalteds but not sure about what i should buy now.

Can u pls guys let me know what is the next item? and second next item pls?

I am not sure if Kaom first and point black on quiver second or better other choice.

Another question i got is... How you get the 5º totem? i cant see it anywhere!!

Thanks!
Last edited by Blazkino on Dec 13, 2018, 12:10:17 PM
Hey, thanks for the guide. What is your opinion on Bubonic Trail vs Gang's Momentum? Not sure if anyone asked this.
Cool build.
Started this league with arc, switched to ele hit @lvl 93.
While clear speed is roughly the same, ele hit is way better vs boss and syndicate encounters.

My gear is still quite bad. Not sure what to upgrade next : lvl 21 ele hit ? rings ? belt ? I need to enchant my boots aswell.
Spoiler
"
Freredacier wrote:
Cool build.
Started this league with arc, switched to ele hit @lvl 93.
While clear speed is roughly the same, ele hit is way better vs boss and syndicate encounters.

My gear is still quite bad. Not sure what to upgrade next : lvl 21 ele hit ? rings ? belt ? I need to enchant my boots aswell.
Spoiler

Rings > 21 gem > belt imo. Lots of room for improvement on the rings.
Thanks for build, i realy like it. But i need help. You can gradually describe what upgrade next? I rly not understand.
"
Karleon wrote:
Thanks for build, i realy like it. But i need help. You can gradually describe what upgrade next? I rly not understand.

Chin Sol and Tombfists with max IAS (14/10%, you're missing a total of 7% on both combined) -> better neck/rings with life -> corrupted Skirmish -> 21 Ele Hit -> corrupted Frostferno
"
Miffy23 wrote:
"
Karleon wrote:

Chin Sol and Tombfists with max IAS (14/10%, you're missing a total of 7% on both combined) -> better neck/rings with life -> corrupted Skirmish -> 21 Ele Hit -> corrupted Frostferno

Thanks!Is the belt still available?
Last edited by Karleon on Dec 13, 2018, 3:29:55 PM
"
Karleon wrote:
"
Miffy23 wrote:
"
Karleon wrote:

Thanks!Is the belt still available?

Do you mean whether your belt is good? It's fine, i wouldn't bother looking for an upgrade there just yet, getting similar life/resistances on a Stygian with higher WED will be quite pricy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info