[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

any opinion of Bubonic Trails over Gang's momentum?
"
WuQiQi wrote:
any opinion of Bubonic Trails over Gang's momentum?

Hey buddy,

damage-wise could be an alternative, due to the "increased 10% damage per type of abyssal jewel you have equipped". And with two additional jewels sockets it is feasable (also with %life roll).

BUT:
You lose 2 gem sockets on the boot slot. Since you have no sockets on Kaom´s Heart, it will be hard to get the recommended gem-setup working...

On highly endgame a double curse in blasphemy is highly recommend. nothing is better for damage or defence (depends on your needs).

My suggestion for an alternative is, a pair of shaper based boots with totem damage. See an example in the gear section.

Cheers
Last edited by Lunasicc187 on Dec 14, 2018, 5:26:31 AM
Excellent build.

I have played to 92 this season using this system basically followed the guide outlined exactly per OP instructions.

I was wondering just about the Chin Sol and the bow.

Question for OP, is the Chin Sol and Skirmish quiver just the best? I presume you have PoBed all other permutations on the bows/quiver system?

Also any thoughts on a watcher's eye? I am currently without a +1 curse Yoke, they are very expensive atm. So I am running grace+blashempy(enfeeble). What about a watchers eye using grace or watchers eye even using something like purity auras for extra tank? Any thoughts?.

Thanks.
Necrosjef. Steam.

Discord.
https://discord.gg/tMCTAv7
"
Lunasicc187 wrote:
"
FluffyLuver wrote:
Love this build, want a bit more life.

Your alt boots, nice Totem damage but it turns your curse into a totem taking away half of your offensive totems.

Is there anyway around that?

Thanks

Hi buddy,

this is not correct. You don´t lose a totem...
The important roll on the boots is the "increased totem damage" -> this is a global roll and will boost the totem gem in the frostferno.

If you run your curses in the boots (as you see in the gear section) you can simply use the blasphemy aura.
The "socketed totem gem roll" doesn´t effect the blasphemy curse aura.

It is just a hybrid roll:
"gain lvl X totem + increased totem damage"

Cheers

I'll give that a try ty!
I too wonder if Chin Sol is the best. The guide talks about elemental hit getting nerfed, but Chin Sol dropped from 100% damage at close range to 50%.

Is Chin Sol still the recommended bow all the way through end game?

Also in the guide you mention 5 totems, where is the 5th?

+1 natural
+1 passive
+1 ascendency
+1 quiver

Is the 5th from another item or is this pre hiero nerf? Or are you suggesting we get soul mantle?
Last edited by Asdf1234 on Dec 14, 2018, 8:32:34 AM
Crazy good build, went as league starter and 5 days in

Deathless, now just need that vaal temple :/
How the hell do I roll those stupid colors for Chin Sol.....Can't get those 3 red sockets. Six-linking seems easier than coloring this bow.
"
Theudys wrote:
How the hell do I roll those stupid colors for Chin Sol.....Can't get those 3 red sockets. Six-linking seems easier than coloring this bow.

The problem here is that its a DEX base, so getting 3 STR is ultra low if you use single chromatics.

You need to use 3R vorici craft from I believe Delving.

Should only take 3-4 attempts with 3R craft.
"
Theudys wrote:

It is very easy to get 3 red sockets on the bow:

Since the box is a pure dexterity based item, it most likely will roll green sockets. It is not a good idea, to spam just chromatic orbs and pray for 3 off colours. The best result in getting 3 red sockets (3 off colours) is with crafting (120 chromatics). Keep in mind, that it is not guaranteed to hit 3 green at the same time, but It is very likely, because of the dex item base.

Bookmark this website, it will tell you the best way to get specific colours on your items:

http://siveran.github.io/calc.html

Hope this helps...

Cheers

Last edited by Lunasicc187 on Dec 14, 2018, 10:18:26 AM
"
Crazy good build, went as league starter and 5 days in

Deathless, now just need that vaal temple :/

Thank you buddy,

hope you guys all have fun with it. When I have a look at poe.ninja, I see very many ppls playing this build. I´m proud of you guys :-)

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Hierophant&skill=Elemental-Hit

Cheers & happy weekend!
Last edited by Lunasicc187 on Dec 14, 2018, 9:51:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info