[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

Hello

Many thanks for this build.

I m 45 act5, but i will use flame totem before I can buy a Frostferno.. too expensvive for me atm.

I Have a tabula.

3 questions please :
what is the best 6L with flame totem ?
when I have to switch my tabula for Frostferno ?
What is the best weapon type before chinsol with flame totem ?

Thanks for help me :)
Has anybody done the math on a scion? I am not super experienced at this stuff but I am going to play with it in PoB tonight.

I was thinking maybe hiero+chieftain. You lose some totem damage and QOL with summon speed+two at once, but your totems leech life to you. With the damage as high as it is, this might be a viable way to make the build tankier. Also, you get a few skill points (from the scion ascendancy and because you don't need to connect to the templar start) that you can use to make up for the loss of damage somewhat. And you would cover bosses in ash, helping with the damage a little bit too.

You could also go deadeye for the pierce, arrow, and range damage increase. However, I am not sure how much this actually frees up, since you probably want to be allocating all those projectile nodes anyway.
"
mudcat wrote:
Has anybody done the math on a scion? I am not super experienced at this stuff but I am going to play with it in PoB tonight.

I was thinking maybe hiero+chieftain. You lose some totem damage and QOL with summon speed+two at once, but your totems leech life to you. With the damage as high as it is, this might be a viable way to make the build tankier. Also, you get a few skill points (from the scion ascendancy and because you don't need to connect to the templar start) that you can use to make up for the loss of damage somewhat. And you would cover bosses in ash, helping with the damage a little bit too.

You could also go deadeye for the pierce, arrow, and range damage increase. However, I am not sure how much this actually frees up, since you probably want to be allocating all those projectile nodes anyway.
Im playing chieftain/deadeye. Like the leech and extra skill points. Sitting on 6515 hp atm. I do only have 3 totems though.
Just as a FYI for anyone trying to make their own Skirmish, I'm around 70-80 quivers in and I've only crafted one point blank and no other good corruptions. Probably worth it to buy it.
Hi first thx for your awsome build and realy good for viguiner like me sorry for mi bad english but can you tel me wich loot filter you use pls
"
estebaneitor wrote:
Hi first thx for your awsome build and realy good for viguiner like me sorry for mi bad english but can you tel me wich loot filter you use pls

I have a custom filter, but for the videos I enabled the standard neversink filter. Get it here:

http://www.filterblade.xyz/

Cheers
Am I doing something wrong? I got a Yoke but between having it equipped or not, there is almost no difference in my DPS in PoB (less than 1%).
Last edited by Surfinn on Dec 13, 2018, 5:31:57 AM
Hi all,

Will I be able to kill Red Elder in equipment without corruption? Can you play without stress on t11-t16 maps?
Quote from the 3.5.0c Patch Notes:

"
Enabled the "+1 to maximum number of Summoned Totems" Veiled modifier.

Does this mean that the new theorethical totem limit is now 5?
"
Surfinn wrote:
Am I doing something wrong? I got a Yoke but between having it equipped or not, there is almost no difference in my DPS in PoB (less than 1%).

Enable "target is shocked" in the setup.

"
erazor2018 wrote:
Quote from the 3.5.0c Patch Notes:

"
Enabled the "+1 to maximum number of Summoned Totems" Veiled modifier.

Does this mean that the new theorethical totem limit is now 5?

No. It simply means - IF and WHEN the mod is available for quivers (currently only on shields) that it would be possible to craft a much, much better quiver than Skirmish.

"
kondinio wrote:
Hi all,

Will I be able to kill Red Elder in equipment without corruption? Can you play without stress on t11-t16 maps?

Yes, if you know how to play with totems and what to look out for.
The damage is plenty for clearing everything, for Uber Elder and Aul you will want to make specific setups (to avoid stuns, chills, etc) and have optimal gear though.

"Without stress" is extremely relative. Experience and knowing how to play/what to look out for makes a much bigger difference than 10% more damage.

"
AlexandreZeN wrote:
Hello

Many thanks for this build.

I m 45 act5, but i will use flame totem before I can buy a Frostferno.. too expensvive for me atm.

I Have a tabula.

3 questions please :
what is the best 6L with flame totem ?
when I have to switch my tabula for Frostferno ?
What is the best weapon type before chinsol with flame totem ?

Thanks for help me :)

Flame Totem is - if something changed or i am wrong do correct me on this, it's been years since i even looked at its tooltip - a spell totem, ergo you want a scepter, wand or dagger with lots of spell damage and spell mods (either dual-wielding or with a spell damage/crit shield). Refer to spell totem builds for that (plenty of guides out there).

As for the links, use PoB for that. Select Flame Totem as your active skill, click the skills section, and see what it suggests as the highest single target increases.

If you have Frostferno, a good bow like Chin Sol, Skirmish and the required jewels, you are good to go for switching to Elemental Hit.
You might want to prepare for that switch by leveling the Elemental Hit gem as well as the support links in your offhand in the meantime.

You can, however, also simply switch right now with the jewels, bow and Skirmish. A 6l will do comparable damage to an uncorrupted Frostferno, either option works. For the best links once again refer to your Path of Building (learning how to use it for simple things like this will save you a lot of time in the future).
Last edited by Miffy23 on Dec 13, 2018, 6:24:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info