[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

"
Moridin79 wrote:
"
Chumop wrote:
"
If HC I'd suggest going Slayer/chieftan ascendant.

Do you have a specific build you are thinking of in this case?

Same build, just not as a heiro. Chieftan/Slayer totem leech is really nice.

Hi there,

I´ve included some hints / suggestions for HC in the guide. But I never played / tested this build in HC by now, please keep that in mind (as you can see in my profile)

Since there are some monsters in deep delve mines (600+) that like to oneshot you, you need to respec damage on items and tree to more defense mechanics to optain more safety.

I would recommend this build 100% for HC if totems could apply leech onto you. But right now, this is not possible with a Hierophant and the current items in the game.

But don´t get me wrong, it is a fairly safe build to play. Sometimes I die in uberelder fight or in deep delve mines (500+). Otherwise it feels pretty safe. But my gear is (I guess) quite min-maxed. If you want to farm uberelder in HC, I would say this is not the best choice.
In softcore it is very funny and easy.

Cheers

If i would want to start with this in 3.5, is it possible, or is this build rlly not meant to start. I might have missed the part where you talk about this( if you do). Im always horny for damage builds, and this sounds very fun.
do you think the dps would still be sufficient as chieftain/slayer, without the additional totems from hiero ascendancy? (or did you mean chieftain OR slayer and not scion ascendancy?)
Last edited by Chumop on Nov 30, 2018, 2:36:52 AM
"
Chumop wrote:
do you think the dps would still be sufficient as chieftain/slayer, without the additional totems from hiero ascendancy? (or did you mean chieftain OR slayer and not scion ascendancy?)

Check this out.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2245695
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
IchbinFrosty wrote:
If i would want to start with this in 3.5, is it possible, or is this build rlly not meant to start. I might have missed the part where you talk about this( if you do). Im always horny for damage builds, and this sounds very fun.

Hey buddy,

I started with this build in delve, and as soon as I got a Quill Rain and the combat focus jewels + a Skirmish quiver in combination with Ancrestral Bond note and skilled avatar of fire, I´ve finished story mode on level 63 on a 4-link.
It took me 13 hrs playtime to finish story mode until the second day of the league...

I cursed the monsters with curse on hit + frenzy (learn more in the guide) with flammability and with a thiefs tourment ring it was pretty easy (100% ic attack speed + frenzy + life & mana on hit fron ring + curse on hit).
I casted the totems, then curses then enemies and at the swame time gained a lot of mana and life due to the uniwue ring.

It was very easy...
For me it felt quite nice...

Cheers & have a nice weekend

(I will uodate the level chapter when the manifesto / final patch notes are published)

So, will the new multi totem support gem be useful for this build?
Can this by any chance be played as any other class with the new multi totem? Looks awesome but i just can't handle playing as Mr. Longneck.
"
Myzreal wrote:
So, will the new multi totem support gem be useful for this build?

I haven't played the build yet but I doubt it. You probably would have to change a lot of stuff simply because the build is limited by 4 gem slots on Frostferno
i think the new arborix will also be a better choice to be honest
I can't wait to try that build out next week. Looks prety good.
Also my first time playing templar :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info