[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

any other chest piece that we can wear other then kaom's ?
"
mopzi wrote:
any other chest piece that we can wear other then kaom's ?

Never played with anything else but you could always use,

Spoiler

You do not need to 6L it. Has decent well rounded stats.

Or

Spoiler

The AoE should give you a small DPS upgrade.
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
"
balkeep wrote:
"
Dkzdonz wrote:

POB says Lioneye are a lot weaker ?

Not really, you are just not configuring it properly. Set projectile travel distance to 70. POB is not "press 1 button and win" utility, you actually need to know how to use it.

Also I would check how much damage it adds for Pointblank. It may still be adding 50%. Also... Yoke of suffering for example is way-way over estimated in POB, since it always adds 50% MORE damage if you put "enemy is shocked" checkbox. In reality it never happens. You are lucky if you can get like 20% shock on a boss, more realistically you are getting like 10%. On trash shock is pointless anyway. That's why a lot of people still think yoke is so good, on practice it's way more beneficial to drop all that branch in the tree and use those points elsewhere while getting Xoph's blood instead of yoke's.

Which branch do you drop?
Hmm. I (randomly picked) used this build this league as a league starter as it said it was [3.9].

I'm using the equipment that was listed for the most part but my dps on bosses is very mediocre. (Chinsol, Skirmish, Frostferno, Kaom's, Yoke, Lightpoacher etc - I don't have opal rings yet or good jewels so I am missing some damage.

Is this build worth continuing with ? Feeling a bit down after reading the last few pages of comments...
Last edited by Arthixs on Dec 21, 2019, 12:37:49 AM
"
Arthixs wrote:
Hmm. I (randomly picked) used this build this league as a league starter as it said it was [3.9].

I'm using the equipment that was listed for the most part but my dps on bosses is very mediocre. (Chinsol, Skirmish, Frostferno, Kaom's, Yoke, Lightpoacher etc - I don't have opal rings yet or good jewels so I am missing some damage.

Is this build worth continuing with ? Feeling a bit down after reading the last few pages of comments...

You don't seem to have Avatar of Fire, nor any Combat Focus jewels when I check your tree.
Last edited by thiefwalrus on Dec 21, 2019, 2:44:33 AM
"
"
balkeep wrote:

I'm currently trying this tree
http://poeurl.com/cFUS
"

I'm currently trying this tree
http://poeurl.com/cFUS
Last edited by balkeep on Dec 21, 2019, 12:58:17 PM
"

You don't seem to have Avatar of Fire, nor any Combat Focus jewels when I check your tree.

Huh, good call... Not sure what I was doing! It's much better now that I have those.
Hey there, so far a good build. I already played it back in Delve league, my very first league and also my POE premier.

I am not sure about that POB link though. Where do the power and endurance charges come from?

Frenzy is clear, I use the Frenzy/Curse on Hit Setup. But the other charges?

I am also curious about your thoughts using the totem wheel at the very bottom, I could not see any benefits while testing in POB, but I am more like someone following a POB link instead of creating one.

Is there any need for Bow or Totem Wheel or is attack speed stacking as in your POB just fine?

I would also like to know some feedback about red mapping on awakener level 5+. I managed to do mapping quite fine with my bane build, but bossing was a pain, especially metamorphs took ages. As my drops are limited to casual time invest, I was quite unlucky and could not take the build to another level. I hope with EH bossing becomes a bit easier?!

Thanks for the feedback and your thoughts.
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
"

I am not sure about that POB link though. Where do the power and endurance charges come from?

Forgive *me for I was blind - got it
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
Last edited by ibims111 on Dec 22, 2019, 7:18:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info