[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

How do totems and balista skills work with each other? Well, all this can be combined?
Ouch. These nerfs hurt bad. I did a shaper run with my standard one-shot hiero just to get a sense for how bad the nerfs are. My character felt so weak. What used to be such an easy fight with each phase lasting mere seconds, is now a difficult, technical fight because it takes minutes to drain his life in each phase. I'm hoping Lunasic can find a way to save the build. This has been such an awesome build to play.
Apparently Shaper’s life has been almost quadrupled (from 18k to 68k). So maybe the build itself hasn’t lost that much dps. The fight will be long and difficult for almost every build now.
I just did a map on standard, only T8, but it felt pretty good, got 6 Ballista's(I didn't spec into watch tower yet).

The damage on the tooltip is less, a lot less, but it didn't feel so bad.
What you think about switch Skirmish to Drillnesk?

With new ballista gem we have 4totem without Skirmish.
I'm still only lvl 66, and have yet to begin act 9-10, but i'm absolutely destroying all content lol, loving this build.
I just got over 80.

The build seems to work ok. I do not like the totem placement. Other than that, yeah the DPS is lower but I get 7 totems & the placement speed is nuts

I am still trying to decide if I want to swap out quivers.

My profile is open if anyone wants to look.
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Is Fury Valve:

Skills fire 2 additional Projectiles
(20-30)% increased Projectile Speed
Modifiers to number of Projectiles instead apply to the number of targets Projectiles Split towards

Something to consider until u are able to get Yoke of Suffering?
"
jonasfriberg wrote:
Is Fury Valve:

Skills fire 2 additional Projectiles
(20-30)% increased Projectile Speed
Modifiers to number of Projectiles instead apply to the number of targets Projectiles Split towards

Something to consider until u are able to get Yoke of Suffering?

I will see if I can buy one, when I get home today, to test it.

Yoke is going to be really expensive with the changes.

I tried Fury Valve, I will not be using it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info