[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

I have a perfect chin sol for the build for sale, if anyone is interested in the bow, I'm selling for 75 chaos.

5 link 3 red 2 green 1 green unlinked.

acc Midtrik
"
midtrik wrote:
I have a perfect chin sol for the build for sale, if anyone is interested in the bow, I'm selling for 75 chaos.

acc Midtrik

Chin Sol got nerfed a few leagues back. I doubt anyone uses it anymore. The guide is not updated. Also the totem placement kinda makes Chin Sol not as viable anymore.

Just my personal opinion.

Thanks,
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
"
Ahewaz wrote:
"
midtrik wrote:

acc Midtrik

Chin Sol got nerfed a few leagues back. I doubt anyone uses it anymore. The guide is not updated. Also the totem placement kinda makes Chin Sol not as viable anymore.

Thanks,

What bow would you recommend instead?
"
JesseJamessss wrote:
"
Ahewaz wrote:
"
midtrik wrote:

acc Midtrik

Thanks,

What bow would you recommend instead?

I am using

Spoiler

Hits can't be evaded is really powerful. It means you do not need to invest in Accuracy. I am trying to place the totems further to take advantage of Far Shot.

Thanks,
"

I am using

Spoiler

Hits can't be evaded is really powerful. It means you do not need to invest in Accuracy. I am trying to place the totems further to take advantage of Far Shot.

Thanks,

POB says Lioneye are a lot weaker ?
Ok today i test two quiver
and

Drll take some more damage.
Last edited by Hydrant22 on Dec 19, 2019, 1:16:14 PM
"
Dkzdonz wrote:

Not really, you are just not configuring it properly. Set projectile travel distance to 70. POB is not "press 1 button and win" utility, you actually need to know how to use it.

Also I would check how much damage it adds for Pointblank. It may still be adding 50%. Also... Yoke of suffering for example is way-way over estimated in POB, since it always adds 50% MORE damage if you put "enemy is shocked" checkbox. In reality it never happens. You are lucky if you can get like 20% shock on a boss, more realistically you are getting like 10%. On trash shock is pointless anyway. That's why a lot of people still think yoke is so good, on practice it's way more beneficial to drop all that branch in the tree and use those points elsewhere while getting Xoph's blood instead of yoke's.
Last edited by balkeep on Dec 19, 2019, 1:24:11 PM
this is not "budget friendly" :( The most items needed cost too much bye
"
Dkzdonz wrote:
"

I am using

Spoiler

Thanks,

From my experience from the last 2 leagues since I swapped out to a Lioneye's. I was able to kill things a lot faster, I managed to get 36/40 last league & 39/40 the league before.

I feel it is better but that is a personal opinion. If Chin Sol works better then you should use it.
"
Hydrant22 wrote:
Ok today i test two quiver
and

Drll take some more damage.

I just changed to a Drillneck as well. I like it so far, I am thinking my next step will be to remove Piercing Shots from my tree & use the 4 points elsewhere.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info