Delve Costing Changes

"
dachoppa wrote:
"
Nelkael wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
... if you can't sustain Tier 16 maps, you will have a vastly different amount of Sulphite than someone who can.

It's currenly imposible to sustain top tier map drops, why can't you just fix that instead.

Still love you guys keep the good work up!

what? i got butt loads of red maps including t16. cities drop tons of maps! it is very well possible.

Possible is very much different from plausible.

It's possible to win 500 million dollars with only a 1 dollar investment, but it's not plausible.
I'm not happy with the changes.
I should gather sulphite around one hour for access to core league content on 10 min. I at 150 lvl. My friends at 300 lvl just cry.
Can you just revert all your changes to initial state. I was happy before.
just make sulphite accountwide jesus christ
i hate you redditors, you know who you are
"We killed League Today"

Two times in a row.
Gz!
Last edited by DarkJen on Sep 21, 2018, 7:39:37 PM
appreciate the quick response!
drenched 👌
-----
blue blade flurry mtx plssss
also crystal earth shatter
I'm one of those nerd that have plenty of time to play and is at delve 700+ now.
For the past few days/week i've been farming quary. It was not fun, but it was accurate : 30min quarry=>5K sulphite=>delve.

I was spending 30min in quarry earning litteraly 0 currency, and pushing delve depth gave me almost nothing. (and pushing means a straight line)

In fact I could have gathered way more currency by running red maps with full MF gear, 3/4K HP and one shot everything on a 4/5link with a 20c budget.
You will have some trouble on bosses, but you don't need to kill the boss to get the sulphite right?

Then when you arrive at depth 600 around, MF gear, 3K life will not work or it will be extremly difficult. And i said to myself, this is how the endgame should feel. I have to look at the affixes of the zone, think a bit, analyze a good strategy, change a few potions, maybe swap pantheon, equip a vaal aura, and even sometimes avoid some zones...
And this felt GREAT, I HAD FUN !!!
I keep playing because this gameplay at depth 600+ is challenging me for the first time since 4/5leagues.

THEN this change/patch came. I have to return to maps.
So i did an overbuff elder underground sea. waaao T16 map with insane affixes, beyond, 3sextant, full metal buff... wait... i'm litteraly one shoting pack of monsters and they are doing nothing.

Too much dps, meee, let's swap to full MF. I lost all my dps, all stats, invested a bit of currencies in some shiny MF gear. AND GUESS WHAT, monsters are too easy to kill again => boring !

You can change the cost of sulphite the way you want, you can triple it, make it x5 in red map, it will not change anything. Maps are way to easy and people don't like them because the word "challenge" don't exist.

Dear GGG, i realy hope you will focus your futur developpment on balancing the difficulty of the game (and especialy maps) because delve has cleary proven you wrong.

Last edited by Meothaku on Sep 21, 2018, 8:08:03 PM
Last edited by Duster66 on Sep 23, 2018, 7:07:38 AM
"
Meothaku wrote:
THEN this change/patch came. I have to return to maps.
So i did an overbuff elder underground sea. waaao T16 map with insane affixes, beyond, 3sextant, full metal buff... wait... i'm litteraly one shoting pack of monsters and they are doing nothing.

Too much dps, meee, let's swap to full MF. I lost all my dps, all stats, invested a bit of currencies in some shiny MF gear. AND GUESS WHAT, monsters are too easy to kill again => boring !

Well, this is your experience letting you to optimize like that. For average player, there still is a lot of challenge in maps too. For average player who can't or don't want to deal with all that insane hassle with rerolls, sexthants, simply can't run 8mod maps with non-OP build or plays SSF problem is that maps are not rewarding.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
why is there a cap on sulphite capacity right now. I have 106k azurites nowhere to spend it all. The upgrades that can be maxed is maxed and i have enough radius res upgrade for depths im days if not weeks of grind away. The niko azurite shop is a joke. Please do something. I want higher sulphite capacity (more upgrades) at the very least.
I never farmed quarry and all sulphite i ever got was from maps , it was okish..
after these two patches it is definitely worse.. i have to do even more maps?!

What is the point here?

I think GGG Wanted to Fix Quarry problem and instead they made Huge mess...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info