3.4.3 Patch Notes

Nice

ty ggg
I've been a casual player on and off since open beta. I feel like for the first time I actually have a grasp on things in a league, and it's the most fun I've had playing POE since the beginning.

I was going to open up the wallet and support Delve since I love it so much, but do you know what I don't love? Grinding Maps.

You guys really screwed the pooch on this one. I mean, how many times do you really expect players to want to grind out the same content, the same process, over and over and over again? We should have a league where you don't necessarily have to do that, where you can run league content almost exclusively if you want.

That was Delve, and that's what I loved so much about it. As of 9 minutes from now, that's no longer the case.

On behalf of the many, I would just like to extend to the devs a nice big "F YOU."

Thanks for the 3 weeks though they were awesome and you guys did a great job.
"
walentaz wrote:
Bet 20ex sulphite grind will still be obnoxious, it's just the quarry got nerfed, nothing else changed, while the core of the issue was maps being absolute trash for sulphite gains for higher delves.

+1
All nice stuff, some bugs I have reported. Why can't Oriath Docks get fixed?
+1

Great fixes, and timely enough.
Cannot visit mine, instant crash/disconnect. gg
The patch seems to have broken literally existing. Get only disconnects now.
I log in and after a second, the game disconnects me.
"An unexpected disconnection occurred"
Last edited by kaluo on Sep 20, 2018, 6:26:02 PM
nice dc's
gg patch, all bugs fixed since u won't even be able to even see one
*slow clap*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info